Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I just had this trade go Down in one of the Fantasy Football Leagues I run. No way it's legit right?

Team A (6-3 tied for 2nd place) trades:

Eric Decker

Team B (2-7 last place) trades:

Wills Mcgahee
    Andre Johnson
    Mike Williams

What do you fantasy footballers think?
    Sounds to me like Team B is giving up on the season.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not necessarily. Team B, I would guess, was loaded at RB but thin with true quality WR's. He could afford to lose McGahee (though he's the 14th ranked rb in my league) to get Decker (14th wr in my league despite very slow start) while giving up lesser wr's in Andre Johnson (27th) and Williams and the aforementioned WM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Not necessarily. Team B, I would guess, was loaded at RB but thin with true quality WR's. He could afford to lose McGahee (though he's the 14th ranked rb in my league) to get Decker (14th wr in my league despite very slow start) while giving up lesser wr's in Andre Johnson (27th) and Williams and the aforementioned WM.
    Team B's other RB:

Ray Rice
    BJGE
    Alfred Morris

WR:

Brandon Marshall
    T.Y. Hilton

To me, Mcgahee and Andre Johnson are atleast even with Decker (I think Johnson could explode the last half of the season, look at his numbers the past couple weeks) and throwing in Mike Williams makes the trade even more ridiculous.

I'm just gonna step aside and let the league vote on it.

The reason why I was suspicious at first is Team B did the same thing late last season and tried to trade his 3 best guys to someone in playoff contention for a nobody. I squashed that one.

It's a 12 team $50 buy in so people take it pretty cereal. I'll have people mad at me either way I'm sure.
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Team B's other RB:

Ray Rice
    BJGE
    Alfred Morris

WR:

Brandon Marshall
    T.Y. Hilton

To me, Mcgahee and Andre Johnson are atleast even with Decker (I think Johnson could explode the last half of the season, look at his numbers the past couple weeks) and throwing in Mike Williams makes the trade even more ridiculous.

I'm just gonna step aside and let the league vote on it.

The reason why I was suspicious at first is Team B did the same thing late last season and tried to trade his 3 best guys to someone in playoff contention for a nobody. I squashed that one.

It's a 12 team $50 buy in so people take it pretty cereal. I'll have people mad at me either way I'm sure.
    Rice and Morris are far better than McGahee so it sort of makes the latter moot. And I disagree on Decker. He's an upgrade over both Williams (sucks) and Johnson who's underperformed for a year and a half now due to lingering injuries, a crazy studly running game, and many, many solid options on offense for Schaub. Decker is ranked way higher (like I said despite an awful start the first couple games) and should be more consistent based on style of offense and QB play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Whats the point of a 2-7 making a trade? Does every team make the playoffs in your league?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    Whats the point of a 2-7 making a trade? Does every team make the playoffs in your league?
    No.

He said he is still trying because he thinks it's dumb when people give up on leagues and give their opponents late in the year free wins.

I respect that, but in this case his "trying" is majorly helping out the 2nd place team.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Rice and Morris are far better than McGahee so it sort of makes the latter moot. And I disagree on Decker. He's an upgrade over both Williams (sucks) and Johnson who's underperformed for a year and a half now due to lingering injuries, a crazy studly running game, and many, many solid options on offense for Schaub. Decker is ranked way higher (like I said despite an awful start the first couple games) and should be more consistent based on style of offense and QB play.
    I think Andre Johnson will have more points than Decker the rest of the way.

I'll bet you 5 pride points on it.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Colts are looking good. Can they make a run at Houston? They play them twice down the stretch.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jags without MJD might be one of the worst NFL teams in the last 20 years.

And that's saying a lot.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    Colts are looking good. Can they make a run at Houston? They play them twice down the stretch.
    No. The Colts have played no one to this point and now they'll find out just how good (or not) they really are. Houston is a far superior team and has the division locked up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No. The Colts have played no one to this point and now they'll find out just how good (or not) they really are. Houston is a far superior team and has the division locked up.
    Colts beat the packers this year retard.
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Colts beat the packers this year retard.
    One win. The rest are against crap. Talk to me at year end. Retard.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    BTW...an update on my season team wins wagers...gonna clean up...I'm not positive if I did that Houston one but I think I did. I think that's all of them though.

Falcons O9...lock it up
    Dolphins U7.5...gonna be very close
    Bucs O5...looking very good
    Jags U5...looking very good
    Raiders U6...looking very good
    Texans O8.5...lock it up
    Lions U9.5...looking very good
    Browns U5.5...looking very good

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One win. The rest are against crap. Talk to me at year end. Retard.
    Retard.

They also beat the Browns who were projected by some to go 11-5 and make the playoffs this year.

Retard Retard.
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Retard.

They also beat the Browns who were projected by some to go 11-5 and make the playoffs this year.

Retard Retard.
    If you're basing your sentiments off of BrownsNotes moranic claims, you're dumber than I think you are.