Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Alex playing again.
    I'll bet the $5, but with Salty stipulations. Obviously he'd play if Kaep got hurt, so I'm saying there's no way he plays again this season if Kaep is healthy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    I'll bet the $5, but with Salty stipulations. Obviously he'd play if Kaep got hurt, so I'm saying there's no way he plays again this season if Kaep is healthy.
    Well no ****. Thats what I'm saying. Kaep is gonna get hurt and Alex is gonna be the QB again.

"hi I'd like to do these bets with you but I'd also like it if there is zero possibility that I lose the bet, k?"

I'm never ever ever making a bet with fat chipper again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well no ****. Thats what I'm saying. Kaep is gonna get hurt and Alex is gonna be the QB again.

"hi I'd like to do these bets with you but I'd also like it if there is zero possibility that I lose the bet, k?"

Hey, I didn't make the rules, just following them. That's the way bets are made on this site. If you're sour about it I'll just give you the $5 bucks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hey, I didn't make the rules, just following them. That's the way bets are made on this site. If you're sour about it I'll just give you the $5 bucks.
    Yes please!
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes please!
    It's a trap!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    It's a trap!
    *tarp
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

There is a good chance Kaepernick gets hurt. He is a running qb. Its bound to happen.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    There is a good chance Kaepernick gets hurt. He is a running qb. Its bound to happen.
    How likely would you say it is?

Like, Andre Brown to the HOF likely or not quite that likely?
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh, dang the Eagles lost again. Seems like they haven't won, since, uh, September? LOLOLOLOL!! What's really funny is I never hated them before.

Sad eagle.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I watched about a quarter and a half of the Eagles' game last night before going to bed and I have to say this Eagles team may be the most entertaining I've ever seen...in a bad way. Holy cow, they showed the stats against Todd Bowles, our new D Coordinator, early on. After five games, opposing qb's had 12 td's and 0 interceptions, had completed 79% of their passes, and had a 146 quarterback rating. That's insanely unheard of. And then Cam proceeded to go up and down the field on them all night.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That muppet Eagle is a perfect avatar for you Wes. Better even than my grumpy Haslam. You're welcome.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    That muppet Eagle is a perfect avatar for you Wes. Better even than my grumpy Haslam. You're welcome.
    Why? I find their play funny. Right now we're on pace to get the 5th pick. Too bad it appears to be a crappy draft.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I watched about a quarter and a half of the Eagles' game last night before going to bed and I have to say this Eagles team may be the most entertaining I've ever seen...in a bad way. Holy cow, they showed the stats against Todd Bowles, our new D Coordinator, early on. After five games, opposing qb's had 12 td's and 0 interceptions, had completed 79% of their passes, and had a 146 quarterback rating. That's insanely unheard of. And then Cam proceeded to go up and down the field on them all night.
    They are the dream team though

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Thats hot.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Harbaugh just announced Kaepernick will start Sunday against the Rams. We won't be seeing Alex Smith take another snap for the 49ers.