Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I wouldn't mind Broncos against the Giants, Packers or Niners.
    Anyone but the Patriots and 49ers and I'm good.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Anyone but the Patriots and 49ers and I'm good.
    I agree ont he patriots. 49ers don't bother me though. Only good teams that I don't like are the Patriots and Steelers.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They already beat the Steelers, with Tebow.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Agreed on the Pats. Sort of tired of the Giants too.

I'd love to see the Texans because not only do I think they're the best team in the league but I feel like they deserve an appearance for having stuck by Kubiak much longer than most franchises would. I think a Houston/SF could be a great SB. Not sexy but the match-ups would be very intriguing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    They already beat the Steelers, with Tebow.
    True but it's not like the Steelers disbanded after that. They still have a record of 7-5, are play off bound again (most likely) and still have an NFL record 6 championships.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Browns will bump those yellow ******** out of the postseason wk 17. There will be blood.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Browns will bump those yellow ******** out of the postseason wk 17. There will be blood.
    I was jipped out of seeing the hated Raiders get stomped by my Broncos last night because the NFL is greedy. Had no idea Thursday night games are broadcast on the NFL channel. What the hell is that crap!? DAMN YOU NFL! DAMN YOU!!!
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's smart. Every time you miss your team due to it being on NFLN you are a little more likely to pressure your provider to get it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's smart. Every time you miss your team due to it being on NFLN you are a little more likely to pressure your provider to get it.
    My provider has it. I just have to pay extra to get it. So it still goes back to greed.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was jipped out of seeing the hated Raiders get stomped by my Broncos last night because the NFL is greedy. Had no idea Thursday night games are broadcast on the NFL channel. What the hell is that crap!? DAMN YOU NFL! DAMN YOU!!!
    Did you just wake up from a really long nap?
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My provider has it. I just have to pay extra to get it. So it still goes back to greed.
    I cried impotently for years that games were not available individually. Now I steal them.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm in the fantasy playoffs so I just picked up Jovan Belcher and Jerry Brown Jr. off of waivers. Woo-hoo!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Priceline Negotiator View Post
    I'm in the fantasy playoffs so I just picked up Jovan Belcher and Jerry Brown Jr. off of waivers. Woo-hoo!
    Stay classy sloany.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Stay classy sloany.
    Hey I'm not the one who murders his girlfriend or gets into cars with drunk drivers. I just make fun of em.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow KC sucks. I mean, I already know Romeo sucks, Brady Quinn sucks, and Hillis is retarded.

Richardson ties Browns rookie record with 9 TDs as of today. Nice. 2 games back from the wild card with 3 games to go, not realistic but it's there.

Next week at home vs. Skins, RGIII hurt, your leg should not bend that way. Not wishing any ill, but won't be surprised if he is out.

Wk 16 at Denver, we haven't won there since the 80's IIRC. Those guys will probably be favored by 10+

Wk 17 at Pitts, that team is a wreck.

So, assuming (I know) the Browns win out:

Cincy & Pitts both lost to mediocre to bad teams today, Cincy finishes at Philly, at Pitts and vs. Baltimore.

Pitt at Dallas, vs. Cincy and at Cleveland.

If the Steelers win the Cincy game and lose the other two we win that tiebreaker having beat them twice. Bengals need to lose at least two, if those two losses are divisional I believe we win that tie too.

A guy can dream.