Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1293
  1. #826
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    No offense, but it sounds like you play in the worst fantasy league in the history of ever. Why biff the scoring system?
    Hardly. It's highly competitive. And the scoring is fine. I'd love to hear why it's not though.

  2. #827
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Hardly. It's highly competitive. And the scoring is fine. I'd love to hear why it's not though.
    So I guess it's just a league that places emphasis on yardage over TD's?

    Actually doesn't sound too bad. I just HATE huge scoring leagues. I like watching and knowing each yard and point matters. It adds to the tension. When guys have 74 point games it just seems a lot less exciting.
    #lol

  3. #828
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So I guess it's just a league that places emphasis on yardage over TD's?

    Actually doesn't sound too bad. I just HATE huge scoring leagues. I like watching and knowing each yard and point matters. It adds to the tension. When guys have 74 point games it just seems a lot less exciting.
    Yeah, yardage is more important than TD's in the league.

  4. #829
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    How much is the buy in?

    Just curious.
    #lol

  5. #830
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,941
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Pats kicked some Texas ass!
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  6. #831
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    How much is the buy in?

    Just curious.
    $175

  7.  

     

  8. #832
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,941
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    After last night everyone who hasnt watched this must watch it.

    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  9. #833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    After last night everyone who hasnt watched this must watch it.

    Haven't you suggested this multiple times?

    Sheesh, that we share one team is already a load for me to handle.... Sharing two? Damn.

  10. #834
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,941
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Haven't you suggested this multiple times?

    Sheesh, that we share one team is already a load for me to handle.... Sharing two? Damn.
    Yes, and I will suggest it until the day I die. Brady is my hero.

    You a Pats fan?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  11. #835
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    $175
    Dang, thats intense.

    I'd love to do a $100-$200 fantasy football league next year.

    Never done more than $50
    #lol

  12. #836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    725
    Total Rep Points
    542
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    I can't wait to see Aldon Smith take Brady down Sunday night.

  13. #837
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,941
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    I can't wait to see Aldon Smith take Brady down Sunday night.

    Niners don't have a chance in hell in winning that game.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  14. #838
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Dang, thats intense.

    I'd love to do a $100-$200 fantasy football league next year.

    Never done more than $50
    Intense? Nah. I actually wish we'd up it to around $300-$350. I also really wish it was a keeper league.

  15. #839
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Intense? Nah. I actually wish we'd up it to around $300-$350. I also really wish it was a keeper league.
    Ok Billy Bad ass, let's start a $200 keeper league this year.

    Think we can find enough people that would do it?

    With fantasy football I'd probly be down for as much of a buy in as people wanted. I'm retarded good at it. Ya feel me?
    #lol

  16. #840
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,132
    Total Rep Points
    19962
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    I want to do a league that is One Million Dollars buy in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •