Actually doesn't sound too bad. I just HATE huge scoring leagues. I like watching and knowing each yard and point matters. It adds to the tension. When guys have 74 point games it just seems a lot less exciting.
How much is the buy in?
Pats kicked some Texas ass!
After last night everyone who hasnt watched this must watch it.
(first update) Offseason to-do list:
1. Let Mo, Foyeeee3, Al (s&t?), Watson, and Tinsley go.
2. Re-sign Carroll
3. Draft McCollum, Schroeder, and Giannis (leave the latter two in Europe for a year [maybe two years for Giannis]).
4. Sign Tony Allen
5. Try to keep Millsap. If that doesn't work, explore s&t options.
6. Remove Corbin. Hire Brad Stevens or SVG.
7. Sign Calderon to a one-year (2 max) deal, or see if the cash-strapped Lakers will let us absorb Nash's last year.
I can't wait to see Aldon Smith take Brady down Sunday night.
I want to do a league that is One Million Dollars buy in.