Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I want to do a league that is One Million Dollars buy in.
    In.

Hack, you in for a $200 fantasy football keeper league next year???
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ok Billy Bad ass, let's start a $200 keeper league this year.

Think we can find enough people that would do it?

With fantasy football I'd probly be down for as much of a buy in as people wanted. I'm retarded good at it. Ya feel me?
    I'm not going to do a $200 keeper one with a new scoring system (I'm so used to mine)...if I draft poorly according to the scoring, it could royally screw me up...for years. I also don't know how I feel about doing one at $200 with guys I've never met. I'd do a $50 one though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Yes, and I will suggest it until the day I die. Brady is my hero.

You a Pats fan?
    Yeah. I became a Pats fan when Parcells moved there. I grew up loving his smash mouth style. As I got older I got tired of his ****, then realized it was largely Belichick whom I had admired. The Brady era has been amazing fun.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    I can't wait to see Aldon Smith take Brady down Sunday night.

Smith might kneel at Brady's feet but that'll be the extent of it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jazz Fan View Post
    Smith might kneel at Brady's feet but that'll be the extent of it.
    Dumervil didn't kneel, he knocked Brady on his back. Hard. Loved that look in Bradys eyes..."OH LORD HELP ME..."
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    In.

Hack, you in for a $200 fantasy football keeper league next year???
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I'm not going to do a $200 keeper one with a new scoring system (I'm so used to mine)...if I draft poorly according to the scoring, it could royally screw me up...for years. I also don't know how I feel about doing one at $200 with guys I've never met. I'd do a $50 one though.

Id be down for a 200$ buy in, but like gyp said Im little hesitant to fork over 200 to someone over the internet. Although Im pretty confident that I could trust you ugli. Im guessing you are the one holding it. I think I would only trust you actually. Not somebody you know. Once I win this Fantasy basketball league and I get paid, Ill really know how trustworthy you are.

I dont know right now. Ill have to think about it a bit, but Im not against putting up 200. I like the idea of high stakes Fantasy Football. 50-100 I think you can definitely count me. Thats not that much. Ive actually dreamed of a league where you put up 500-1000 $, but I would have to be really sure who Im dealing with.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Yeah. I became a Pats fan when Parcells moved there. I grew up loving his smash mouth style. As I got older I got tired of his ****, then realized it was largely Belichick whom I had admired. The Brady era has been amazing fun.

Yea it has, besides those damn Giants. I still think Brady will go down as the best QB of all time but if he had 5 Super Bowls he would be undisputed I believe. But there is still plenty of time to add more rings.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yea it has, besides those damn Giants. I still think Brady will go down as the best QB of all time but if he had 5 Super Bowls he would be undisputed I believe. But there is still plenty of time to add more rings.
    Take Brady off the Patriots and they still won 11 games (with Matt Cassel). Take Manning off the Colts and they're drafting Andrew Luck. That tells me all I need to know when I judge which is better. Brady is great, no doubt, but Bellichick is the reason the Patriots are what they are.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ****ing Giants. Heartbreaking games.

Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Take Brady off the Patriots and they still won 11 games (with Matt Cassel). Take Manning off the Colts and they're drafting Andrew Luck. That tells me all I need to know when I judge which is better. Brady is great, no doubt, but Bellichick is the reason the Patriots are what they are.
    This argument has been tried by thousands of people who didn't watch the games and didn't know the relative compositions of both squads. That Colts team would have been a fringe playoff team AT BEST with Manning. They needed a full re-load.

While I'm partial to Brady, I'm receptive to the arguments on Manning's behalf. They are both excellent. But, if I were building a Super-Bowl contender, then I'd take Brady.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post

I disagree. I think Brady is a better QB than Peyton. He is more clutch. Even Eli is more clutch than Peyton. Peyton is a damn good regular season qb, but has been less than spectacular in the post season. Ill take Brady and Eli over Peyton in a big game. And there is definitely something to be said for that. I think Peyton just gets too fired up in big games and chokes quite often, and it seems he over thinks things too. You cant blame his teams either. I have watched all his post season games and he ends up choking and throwing stupid passes in big moments. Eli is the exact opposite, he gets better the more pressure there is.

The reason the Pats won 11 games without Brady is because that team was loaded. It was one of the best assembled rosters ever. The Colts just fell off right after Peyton because he had so much control over the offense that they had to completely start over. Brady is as good as advertised and better than Peyton.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Id be down for a 200$ buy in, but like gyp said Im little hesitant to fork over 200 to someone over the internet. Although Im pretty confident that I could trust you ugli. Im guessing you are the one holding it. I think I would only trust you actually. Not somebody you know. Once I win this Fantasy basketball league and I get paid, Ill really know how trustworthy you are.

I dont know right now. Ill have to think about it a bit, but Im not against putting up 200. I like the idea of high stakes Fantasy Football. 50-100 I think you can definitely count me. Thats not that much. Ive actually dreamed of a league where you put up 500-1000 $, but I would have to be really sure who Im dealing with.
    I for sure want to do a fantasy football league similar to the BF league of Doom next year. I kind of doubt we could find 10-12 people willing to do a $200 buy in though, so maybe we'll just aim for $100?
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    ****ing Giants. Heartbreaking games.

This argument has been tried by thousands of people who didn't watch the games and didn't know the relative compositions of both squads. That Colts team would have been a fringe playoff team AT BEST with Manning. They needed a full re-load.

While I'm partial to Brady, I'm receptive to the arguments on Manning's behalf. They are both excellent. But, if I were building a Super-Bowl contender, then I'd take Brady.
    Same with Denver. Damn Giants beat them in the Superbowl back in 1987.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Same with Denver. Damn Giants beat them in the Superbowl back in 1987.
    Muwahahahaha.....

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    #andrebrownhof
    #lol