Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1293
  1. #901
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    NY Giants 2013 NFL SUPER BOOOWWLLLLLL CHAMPIONS!!!
    This^^^^^

  2. #902
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    If I had a vote, I'd vote for Peterson for MVP. Peyton and Brady and Rodgers have been great. So has Megatron. But Peterson's in an entirely different stratosphere and without him, the Vikings would be 3-11 or something.

  3. #903
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I disagree. I think Brady is a better QB than Peyton. He is more clutch. Even Eli is more clutch than Peyton. Peyton is a damn good regular season qb, but has been less than spectacular in the post season. Ill take Brady and Eli over Peyton in a big game. And there is definitely something to be said for that. I think Peyton just gets too fired up in big games and chokes quite often, and it seems he over thinks things too. You cant blame his teams either. I have watched all his post season games and he ends up choking and throwing stupid passes in big moments. Eli is the exact opposite, he gets better the more pressure there is.

    The reason the Pats won 11 games without Brady is because that team was loaded. It was one of the best assembled rosters ever. The Colts just fell off right after Peyton because he had so much control over the offense that they had to completely start over. Brady is as good as advertised and better than Peyton.
    How many rings has NE won without their camera crew, again?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  4. #904
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    How many rings has NE won without their camera crew, again?
    Eh! Not a good argument really. Unless you will say Eli is the best. Then we can agree.

    You cant deny Brady is freaking awesome.

  5. #905
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Eh! Not a good argument really. Unless you will say Eli is the best. Then we can agree.

    You cant deny Brady is freaking awesome.
    Sure. He's great. I believe the camera crew argument in tandem with the Matt Cassel argument takes him out of the "best ever" conversation pretty well, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  6. #906
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Sure. He's great. I believe the camera crew argument in tandem with the Matt Cassel argument takes him out of the "best ever" conversation pretty well, however.
    I don't. He's had an average supporting cast during his career unlike Manning who had two HOF'ers during his entire career basically in Harrison and Wayne.

  7. #907
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I don't. He's had an average supporting cast during his career unlike Manning who had two HOF'ers during his entire career basically in Harrison and Wayne.
    Randy Moss? Their TEs the last couple of years? Those three players are all better than anything Manning had in Indy.

    And he's had Bellicheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  8. #908
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Randy Moss? Their TEs the last couple of years? Those three players are all better than anything Manning had in Indy.

    And he's had Bellicheck.
    He had Moss for a year and a half. He's had these tight ends for two and a half years. For the majority of his career, he's had guys like Branch and Welker who he makes look much better than they are.

  9.  

     

  10. #909
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    He had Moss for a year and a half. He's had these tight ends for two and a half years. For the majority of his career, he's had guys like Branch and Welker who he makes look much better than they are.
    That's what a QB is supposed to do. And he's great. But I don't think you can call someone the best ever when their team did fine without them and they've never been able to get it done without cheating being involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  11. #910
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,480
    Total Rep Points
    8302
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I don't. He's had an average supporting cast during his career unlike Manning who had two HOF'ers during his entire career basically in Harrison and Wayne.
    His defense was far from average. Not shockingly once the defense went so did the Superbowls. It's like he had to deal with what Manning did his whole career.

  12. #911
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    That's what a QB is supposed to do. And he's great. But I don't think you can call someone the best ever when their team did fine without them and they've never been able to get it done without cheating being involved.
    Oi vey. They've gotten to two SB's since the scandal. But I guess that doesn't matter. Only that they didn't win it.

  13. #912
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    His defense was far from average. Not shockingly once the defense went so did the Superbowls. It's like he had to deal with what Manning did his whole career.
    They made the SB last year with a horrid defense. I guess that doesn't count though.

  14. #913
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Oi vey. They've gotten to two SB's since the scandal. But I guess that doesn't matter. Only that they didn't win it.
    Isn't that what the GOAT do?

    At any rate, he's really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  15. #914
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    That's what a QB is supposed to do. And he's great. But I don't think you can call someone the best ever when their team did fine without them and they've never been able to get it done without cheating being involved.
    I dont remember anyone saying he is the best ever. The argument was him or manning. Which turned into is Brady any good.

    Brady is freaking good. Best ever. Probably not.

  16. #915
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I may have slightly understated the offensive talent around him too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •