Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1293
  1. #916
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I really hope Aldon Smith breaks Brady's leg tonight though. I have Niners D and am playing Brady in the semis of fantasy.

  2. #917
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Total Rep Points
    4104
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Totally pathetic of the Cowboys to allow that drunk "alleged" criminal who just killed his teammate in their gear and on the sideline during the game today.

  3.  

     

  4. #918
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    Totally pathetic of the Cowboys to allow that drunk "alleged" criminal who just killed his teammate in their gear and on the sideline during the game today.
    Yep.

  5. #919
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    Totally pathetic of the Cowboys to allow that drunk "alleged" criminal who just killed his teammate in their gear and on the sideline during the game today.
    Call me a douche, but I doubt he forced his teammate who died to ride in the car with him.

    They were out drinking together and were both at fault to similar degrees. It's even possible that the guy who died was happy his teammate would drive home so that he didn't have to be the drunken driver.

    It's obviously terrible to drink and drive at all, but his friend dying was an accident. He's not a murderer or anything.

    It would be 10x more upsetting to me if he had killed another driver or innocent party. I don't think you can count someone who gets into a car with a drunk person a completely innocent party.

    Having said all that, it is weird they would have him on the sidelines.
    #lol

  6. #920
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Call me a douche, but I doubt he forced his teammate who died to ride in the car with him.

    They were out drinking together and were both at fault to similar degrees. It's even possible that the guy who died was happy his teammate would drive home so that he didn't have to be the drunken driver.

    It's obviously terrible to drink and drive at all, but his friend dying was an accident. He's not a murderer or anything.

    It would be 10x more upsetting to me if he had killed another driver or innocent party. I don't think you can count someone who gets into a car with a drunk person a completely innocent party.

    Having said all that, it is weird they would have him on the sidelines.
    Agreed. Probably part of the reason why the mother of the victim doesn't want the guy to be prosecuted.

  7. #921
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Agreed. Probably part of the reason why the mother of the victim doesn't want the guy to be prosecuted.
    I didn't know that. I realized right after I typed my response that I probly shouldn't have said anything because I know next to nothing about the case besides the very basic facts.
    #lol

  8. #922
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Total Rep Points
    4104
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Call me a douche, but I doubt he forced his teammate who died to ride in the car with him.

    They were out drinking together and were both at fault to similar degrees. It's even possible that the guy who died was happy his teammate would drive home so that he didn't have to be the drunken driver.

    It's obviously terrible to drink and drive at all, but his friend dying was an accident. He's not a murderer or anything.

    It would be 10x more upsetting to me if he had killed another driver or innocent party. I don't think you can count someone who gets into a car with a drunk person a completely innocent party.

    Having said all that, it is weird they would have him on the sidelines.
    Weird? He just got out of jail for killing someone.

  9. #923
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    Weird? He just got out of jail for killing someone.
    What happened is terrible, that's obvious, but do you consider the person who died completely innocent in all this?

    They were both doing something wrong at the time and the death was an accident.

    The real crime is that they were both putting innocent peoples lives at risk.
    #lol

  10. #924
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    What happened is terrible, that's obvious, but do you consider the person who died completely innocent in all this?

    They were both doing something wrong at the time and the death was an accident.

    The real crime is that they were both putting innocent peoples lives at risk.
    Yep.

  11. #925
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Total Rep Points
    4104
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    What happened is terrible, that's obvious, but do you consider the person who died completely innocent in all this?

    They were both doing something wrong at the time and the death was an accident.

    The real crime is that they were both putting innocent peoples lives at risk.
    How is driving drunk an accident? He made the adult decision to drink and drive. Which by the way was not his first DUI. I never said he killed anyone innocent. They we both dumb asses.

  12. #926
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    How is driving drunk an accident? He made the adult decision to drink and drive. Which by the way was not his first DUI. I never said he killed anyone innocent. They we both dumb asses.
    Yeah, you're not really getting what I'm saying.

    The fact that he was drinking and driving isn't in question and the wrongness of that isn't in question.

    Just saying that he didn't purposely kill his friend, and I'd put the guy who died at equal fault in his own death.

    If two people are out in a field playing with illegal explosives and one of them gets blown up, is that murder to you, or an accident?
    #lol

  13. #927
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Yeah, I fully agree with UGLI here. This doesn't make the guy an awful guy who should be crucified. Especially since most of us have driven drunk and/or gotten into a car with a drunk driver. We're complete ********. Not the anti-Christ.

  14. #928
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Total Rep Points
    4104
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Yeah, you're not really getting what I'm saying.

    The fact that he was drinking and driving isn't in question and the wrongness of that isn't in question.

    Just saying that he didn't purposely kill his friend, and I'd put the guy who died at equal fault in his own death.

    If two people are out in a field playing with illegal explosives and one of them gets blown up, is that murder to you, or an accident?
    If they are both playing illegal explosives? They are both committing crimes. But that is different. Only one of them was driving. So only one of them could have committed a crime (DUI) which resulted in a death. What his friend did was stupid. What Brent did was both stupid and criminal.

  15. #929
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    If they are both playing illegal explosives? They are both committing crimes. But that is different. Only one of them was driving. So only one of them could have committed a crime (DUI) which resulted in a death. What his friend did was stupid. What Brent did was both stupid and criminal.
    So what if one guy was lighting the explosives and the other guy was just there watching and the guy watching died?

    PS I'm not so sure what we're doing here anymore.
    #lol

  16. #930
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,453
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ok, fantasy football fanatics. I'm in the first week of my two week championship matchup in a 12 team league. My team is STACKED, but I have some tough choices this week.

    I'm starting Doug Martin, CJ Spiller and Victor Cruz for sure, but I need to pick 2 more guys to start out of these...

    Randall Cobb- playing against the Bears
    Darren McFadden- plays Chiefs, sprained his ankle at the end of the last game
    Roddy White- plays Giants, hurt his knee and hasn't practiced all week. Game Time decision, hasn't missed a game in his career.
    David Wilson- plays ATL, Bradshaw is out so Wilson is the starter. Tore it up last week.
    Since I know y'all have been wondering all day how my fantasy football team is doing...

    I started,

    Doug Martin (3.5 points)
    CJ Spiller (16.1 points)
    Victor Cruz (1.5 points)
    Randall Cobb (9.5 points)
    David Wilson (6.6 points)

    Didn't start:

    Roddy White (1.6 points)
    Darren McFadden (12.9 points)

    It came down to Randall Cobb vs Roddy White, glad I went with Cobb. Wish I had started McFadden, but I really thought David Wilson was gonna have a big game.

    My team sucked today but I'm still in it because the guy I'm playing is sucking too. He had RGIII but had to start Carson Palmer with him out. Got lucky there.
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •