Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1293
    Rep Level
    Home loss followed by a scary showing against arguably the worst team in the league, should the Patriots be worried?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    lol @ the Cowboys.

I have to admit I accidentally rooted for them down the stretch because comebacks are awesome. But it feels good to get to see the comeback, and then see them still lose. Perfection.

When are people going to start remembering that the Cowboys are more marked by snafus than success in the last decade and a half?
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    The Colts look like horsecrap today.
    And still won. Granted, the Chiefs are awful, but the Colts are also a work in progress (and still quite good despite that).
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    lol @ the Cowboys.

I have to admit I accidentally rooted for them down the stretch because comebacks are awesome. But it feels good to get to see the comeback, and then see them still lose. Perfection.

When are people going to start remembering that the Cowboys are more marked by snafus than success in the last decade and a half?

I have been wondering the same thing. Every year the national media tells us how good they are and its their year. No idea why they keep trying to tell us all this.

This loss was big for the Giants. So it made it extra special.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I think the 9ers nip the Seahawks unbeaten home record tonight. Don't bet against Harbaugh and defense.
    I dunno about that. Seattle is a really physical team as well. They are legit. Should be a good game.

Rep Level
    Please god....help the Giants win this game.

Rep Level
    Browns are showing a slight pulse. That call for "hitting" Weeds was pretty *********** though.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level
    Steelers suck and I'm depressed.... That is all!

Banned
    Rep Level
    I really like the playoff teams for the most part. I'm glad to see Cincy is in and not Pitt. The Colts are in. Either the Cowboys or the Redskins. I don't want to say a changing of the guard but sort of.

Rep Level
    If the 49ers play Kap in the playoffs, I hope they get knocked out in the first round. I hope Alex Smith goes to a team that doesn't improperly utilize him either.

If you can't tell. I can't stand it when a player loses his spot on the team because of injury.

Rep Level
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level

Lost my fantasy football championship because brady decided to have a bad game and Jordy Nelson didnt play. And the Giants hopes are dead. Bad day for football. At least the Jazz won.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    If the 49ers play Kap in the playoffs, I hope they get knocked out in the first round. I hope Alex Smith goes to a team that doesn't improperly utilize him either.

If you can't tell. I can't stand it when a player loses his spot on the team because of injury.
    How did they improperly utilize him? Smith is a decent game manager and thats it. The 49ers used him perfectly. That being said I think Smith should have remained the starter because he has more experience.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    How did they improperly utilize him? Smith is a decent game manager and thats it. The 49ers used him perfectly. That being said I think Smith should have remained the starter because he has more experience.
    Harbaugh used Smith well. I was venting more about the 10,000 offensive coordinators/schemes that Alex got stuck with prior to Harbaugh's tenure. San Francisco has given Smith a raw deal. He outguns Brees in the playoffs, yet loses his spot to Kap the next year (over an injury). The whole thing is extremely frustrating.

Rep Level
    I am assuming I am correct but was hoping someone might confirm what I am thinking. If there is a 3-way tie atop the AFC(Donkeys, Texans, Patriots), wouldn't the Pats get the top seed? Seeing as how they've beaten both the Donkeys and the Texans?