Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1293
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Shannahan should be suspended if he lied about RGIII's condition.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    http://www.wric.com/story/20523289/r...SkJZmN.twitter

BREAKING: Sources close to the Redskins camps say Robert Griffin III has torn his ACL and PCL, and will not be able to play for a minimum of 14-18 months. Stay with 8News for updates.
    Adrian Peterson says pffft.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Shannahan should be suspended if he lied about RGIII's condition.
    He should not be able to coach again IMO if that's the case.

Ethically, it is completely wrong to go against doctor's advice like that.

Not to mention making us go through the agony of watching his knee twist left and right and every which way.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The article's been deleted recently and he's still having more tests tomorrow.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Weird thing is Cousins is really good too, you have a very good chance of being a better team with him than a 1/2 speed Grif.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^
    Who do you want of who's left?

I think I lean hard toward McCoy. I want nothing to do with Jay Gruden. I love Arians as an OC but as a HC I'm not so sure. Mike Zimmer's the guy who should be getting interviews.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    ^
    Who do you want of who's left?

I think I lean hard toward McCoy. I want nothing to do with Jay Gruden. I love Arians as an OC but as a HC I'm not so sure. Mike Zimmer's the guy who should be getting interviews.
    I don't know, but they better get it right. Banner wants the HC to have final say on the roster so whoever it is absolutely must be a great personnel guy and leader of men moreso than an X-O guy.

Not sure what input Lovie had on the Bears roster but he's probably my top choice right now as long as he's not the dunce that brought in Cutler. Cleveland could roll with most of the same assistants and simply have a better HMFIC.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know, but they better get it right. Banner wants the HC to have final say on the roster so whoever it is absolutely must be a great personnel guy and leader of men moreso than an X-O guy.

Not sure what input Lovie had on the Bears roster but he's probably my top choice right now as long as he's not the dunce that brought in Cutler. Cleveland could roll with most of the same assistants and simply have a better HMFIC.
    Forgot about Lovie. Like Zimmer, I see him as a leader of men and think he'd be a solid hire, especially for a young team who needs direction. Hire him and then Norv Turner as your OC.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When I saw Griffin on his feet, it seemed to me that he couldn't have torn his ACL and even been able to stand. But maybe braces are that awesome.

A lot of people will say that the idea that Griffin shouldn't have played (or at least pulled after he was obviously having trouble, and especially after he tweaked his knee) is hindsight-driven, but I say it's common sense. You're going to put a lien on your franchise because you think a hobbled version of The Franchise will be enough to win you A Super Bowl? Please.

Maybe you give him a shot, but he was obviously not right. Better plant him in front a wrecking crew that would love nothing more than to take him out. Especially now that he can't move, and especially since he's never had to really cope with that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh, and to draft a very good QB in the very same draft, then put it all on GREEN...

Baffling.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That is masterful. Especially the expression on Kelly's "face" when he walks back out the door.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    When I saw Griffin on his feet, it seemed to me that he couldn't have torn his ACL and even been able to stand. But maybe braces are that awesome.
    I don't think this is true. I remember Jamal Anderson, the second game of the year (a Monday night one I think) after his monster year and the Falcons' trip to the SB, and he walked off the field, with little to no assistance, after an injury. A day or two later, we found out he had torn his ACL and maybe even MCL too I think. Maybe some of the details are a tiny bit sketchy but I clearly remember him walking off and thinking Oh, it shouldn't be too bad. It was.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You can walk on a tear if it is not fully torn. Painful as hell, but still possible. A full tear and your knee will move any way it wants.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jazz Fan View Post
    You can walk on a tear if it is not fully torn. Painful as hell, but still possible. A full tear and your knee will move any way it wants.
    My dad fully tore his ACL in the 90's playing basketball. After it happened, he went back into the game for about a minute before realizing that wasn't a good idea. My point is that it's entirely possible to walk on a torn ACL.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    My dad fully tore his ACL in the 90's playing basketball. After it happened, he went back into the game for about a minute before realizing that wasn't a good idea. My point is that it's entirely possible to walk on a torn ACL.
    My comment wasn't directed at you... More toward NUMBERICA's post.