Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1293
    Rep Level
    Who needs an ACL says D. Blair.....

Rep Level
    https://twitter.com/JayGlazer

Browns are bringing in Bengals DC Mike Zimmer for an interview later today for their head coach opening. Really like this fit for them.

*Also interviewing Chudzinsky. I cannot understand why I haven't heard Lovie's name at all when there are so many vacancies.
    Last edited by Brown Notes; 01-09-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    https://twitter.com/JayGlazer

Browns are bringing in Bengals DC Mike Zimmer for an interview later today for their head coach opening. Really like this fit for them.

*Also interviewing Chudzinsky. I cannot understand why I haven't heard Lovie's name at all when there are so many vacancies.
    About freakin' time. Zimmer's gotten shafted for years. Good luck.

Rep Level
    It's Chud to the Browns. http://cle.scout.com/2/1256691.html

Rumor is Norv is coming to be OC and they are switching to the 3-4.

Going Air Coryell is alright, we have most of the horses on O. But the Browns have spent the last 3 years drafting 4-3 front 7. Blowing that up would make zero sense. They did the same damn thing when Romeo/Savage came in to replace the Butcher. That **** didn't work AT ALL.

Oh, well. Wait and see.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Who needs an ACL says D. Blair.....
    You mean the guy that has ACL's?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Rep Level
    My picks (ATS again) this week: Ravens, Niners, Falcons, Pats

I usually blow in this round.

Rep Level
    Gonna be Denver over SF for the Lombardi.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    My picks (ATS again) this week: Ravens, Niners, Falcons, Pats

I usually blow in this round.

There is your first mistake.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    My picks: Broncos, pats, packers, falcons. (im pretty confident about the afc games, both the nfc games could go either way.)

Seems like NO ONE is picking the texans.

Rep Level
    Not predictions, just who I'm rooting for so that you guys know who to root for.

Broncos
    Packers
    Seahawks
    Texans
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    There is your first mistake.
    I disagree. I'm +10. I don't trust Manning in the playoffs with the Ravens in his face but I do trust the Ravens to be very competitive. Four weeks ago when they played, it looked ugly. But one play really made the game. It was 10-0 and the Ravens were going in right at the end of the half, on the 2 yard line I think. Flacco threw a pick that was returned for a TD and it was 17-0 rather than 10-7 at half...in a game without Ray Lewis. Throw in the fact that Manning has to play today in sub 40 weather, after having four neck surgeries, and do so with a glove (because he has nerve damage), something he's not accustomed to and I love the Ravens +10. The road doesn't phase them. 27-20 Final.

Rep Level
    Gyp, that Raven D is not anywhere near as badass as it used to be. Peyton will beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Gyp, that Raven D is not anywhere near as badass as it used to be. Peyton will beat them by 2 touchdowns.
    I don't disagree. But they play at or above their ability in the playoffs. I'm not sure Peyton will. To me, this game could come down to one guy. Ngati. If he can be a force, Peyton will dance around and get overly anxious.

Rep Level
    Ngata's awesome but they can just double him. Raven's problem is mainly that they've tried and failed in two consecutive years to draft a replacement for Suggs who also was lost earlier than they anticipated.

Their outside pass rush is below average nowadays. It really makes everything a lot more difficult for them. Sure, Ngata will probably beat that double a couple times but he won't be able to dominate the game without there being some consequence to doubling him, and I don't think there really is one. Manning won't be as uncomfortable as you are imagining, and is going to be hungry as all hell.

The QB I don't trust is Flacco. IMO the only way the R's win is if Rice has an unearthly performance.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Ngata's awesome but they can just double him. Raven's problem is mainly that they've tried and failed in two consecutive years to draft a replacement for Suggs who also was lost earlier than they anticipated.

Their outside pass rush is below average nowadays. It really makes everything a lot more difficult for them. Sure, Ngata will probably beat that double a couple times but he won't be able to dominate the game without there being some consequence to doubling him, and I don't think there really is one. Manning won't be as uncomfortable as you are imagining, and is going to be hungry as all hell.

The QB I don't trust is Flacco. IMO the only way the R's win is if Rice has an unearthly performance.
    I agree on the Ravens pass rush in general but disagree on the game. The Ravens will have to blitz and blitz a lot. Manning and the Broncos numbers fall off dramatically when blitzed.