Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1293
  1. #1111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    894
    Who needs an ACL says D. Blair.....

  2. #1112
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    https://twitter.com/JayGlazer

    Browns are bringing in Bengals DC Mike Zimmer for an interview later today for their head coach opening. Really like this fit for them.

    *Also interviewing Chudzinsky. I cannot understand why I haven't heard Lovie's name at all when there are so many vacancies.
    Last edited by Brown Notes; 01-09-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  3.  

     

  4. #1113
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    https://twitter.com/JayGlazer

    Browns are bringing in Bengals DC Mike Zimmer for an interview later today for their head coach opening. Really like this fit for them.

    *Also interviewing Chudzinsky. I cannot understand why I haven't heard Lovie's name at all when there are so many vacancies.
    About freakin' time. Zimmer's gotten shafted for years. Good luck.

  5. #1114
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    It's Chud to the Browns. http://cle.scout.com/2/1256691.html

    Rumor is Norv is coming to be OC and they are switching to the 3-4.

    Going Air Coryell is alright, we have most of the horses on O. But the Browns have spent the last 3 years drafting 4-3 front 7. Blowing that up would make zero sense. They did the same damn thing when Romeo/Savage came in to replace the Butcher. That **** didn't work AT ALL.

    Oh, well. Wait and see.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  6. #1115
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    67
    Rep Level
    14760
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Who needs an ACL says D. Blair.....
    You mean the guy that has ACL's?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  7. #1116
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    My picks (ATS again) this week: Ravens, Niners, Falcons, Pats

    I usually blow in this round.

  8. #1117
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    Gonna be Denver over SF for the Lombardi.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  9. #1118
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,464
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    My picks (ATS again) this week: Ravens, Niners, Falcons, Pats

    I usually blow in this round.

    There is your first mistake.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  10. #1119
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,844
    Rep Power
    131
    Rep Level
    34293
    My picks: Broncos, pats, packers, falcons. (im pretty confident about the afc games, both the nfc games could go either way.)

    Seems like NO ONE is picking the texans.

  11. #1120
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,761
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Not predictions, just who I'm rooting for so that you guys know who to root for.

    Broncos
    Packers
    Seahawks
    Texans
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  12. #1121
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    There is your first mistake.
    I disagree. I'm +10. I don't trust Manning in the playoffs with the Ravens in his face but I do trust the Ravens to be very competitive. Four weeks ago when they played, it looked ugly. But one play really made the game. It was 10-0 and the Ravens were going in right at the end of the half, on the 2 yard line I think. Flacco threw a pick that was returned for a TD and it was 17-0 rather than 10-7 at half...in a game without Ray Lewis. Throw in the fact that Manning has to play today in sub 40 weather, after having four neck surgeries, and do so with a glove (because he has nerve damage), something he's not accustomed to and I love the Ravens +10. The road doesn't phase them. 27-20 Final.

  13. #1122
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    Gyp, that Raven D is not anywhere near as badass as it used to be. Peyton will beat them by 2 touchdowns.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  14. #1123
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Gyp, that Raven D is not anywhere near as badass as it used to be. Peyton will beat them by 2 touchdowns.
    I don't disagree. But they play at or above their ability in the playoffs. I'm not sure Peyton will. To me, this game could come down to one guy. Ngati. If he can be a force, Peyton will dance around and get overly anxious.

  15. #1124
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    Ngata's awesome but they can just double him. Raven's problem is mainly that they've tried and failed in two consecutive years to draft a replacement for Suggs who also was lost earlier than they anticipated.

    Their outside pass rush is below average nowadays. It really makes everything a lot more difficult for them. Sure, Ngata will probably beat that double a couple times but he won't be able to dominate the game without there being some consequence to doubling him, and I don't think there really is one. Manning won't be as uncomfortable as you are imagining, and is going to be hungry as all hell.

    The QB I don't trust is Flacco. IMO the only way the R's win is if Rice has an unearthly performance.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  16. #1125
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Ngata's awesome but they can just double him. Raven's problem is mainly that they've tried and failed in two consecutive years to draft a replacement for Suggs who also was lost earlier than they anticipated.

    Their outside pass rush is below average nowadays. It really makes everything a lot more difficult for them. Sure, Ngata will probably beat that double a couple times but he won't be able to dominate the game without there being some consequence to doubling him, and I don't think there really is one. Manning won't be as uncomfortable as you are imagining, and is going to be hungry as all hell.

    The QB I don't trust is Flacco. IMO the only way the R's win is if Rice has an unearthly performance.
    I agree on the Ravens pass rush in general but disagree on the game. The Ravens will have to blitz and blitz a lot. Manning and the Broncos numbers fall off dramatically when blitzed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •