Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1293
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ...not so fast! The game is 60 minutes not 59 1/2! Ryan has done this a few times before! They don't call him Matty "Ice" for nothing!
    Done what before? Win a playoff game? That was a first.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Done what before? Win a playoff game? That was a first.
    ...no, numbnuts! Win a game with a last minute drive! Playoffs or regular season, he seems to have a knack for doing it! You must be a Seahawks fan in mourning.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ...no, numbnuts! Win a game with a last minute drive! Playoffs or regular season, he seems to have a knack for doing it! You must be a Seahawks fan in mourning.
    He's now 1-3 in the playoffs. By definition, he can't "seem to have a knack for doing it" in the playoffs.

And no, I'm not a Seahawks fan. My team is on the other coast.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    News flash genius.... The last time they played, was before Jim Harbaugh. All there wins were under Singleterry and Nolan. If I recall the 49ers under those two were bad teams. The 49ers are a completely different team.

Just so you know. Kaepernick has out played the following qb's... Rodgers, Brees, and the great Tom Brady. Matt Ryan will look like an average qb. Quick question.. What's the difference between a jail house tattoo and just a regular tattoo, or are all tattoo's jail house to you.
    ....they media were all over the Falcons for not winning a playoff game, but they HAVE won a number of playoff games, just not under the Smith/Ryan era. Fact of the matter is the last 3 times the Seahawks played the Falcons, we beat them all 3 times. Fact of the matter is the last 4 times we've played the 49ers, we've won all 4 games! Coaches change, players come and go, quarterbacks leave or get hurt, the fact is the last 4 times we've played the 49ers we've won all 4 games! And yeah, when it comes to tattoo's I don't differentiate......they ALL look like "jailhouse" tats to me! I concur with this sports writer on that issue! http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1211456

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    He's now 1-3 in the playoffs. By definition, he can't "seem to have a knack for doing it" in the playoffs.

And no, I'm not a Seahawks fan. My team is on the other coast.
    ...if he can do it 1 out of every 4 games.....he's got a knack for it! Obviously, he's done it more times in the regular season. Either way, he's a cool cucumber with little time left on the clock. Hopefully, he won't need to this Sunday against the 49ers. But you never know!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....they media were all over the Falcons for not winning a playoff game, but they HAVE won a number of playoff games, just not under the Smith/Ryan era. Fact of the matter is the last 3 times the Seahawks played the Falcons, we beat them all 3 times. Fact of the matter is the last 4 times we've played the 49ers, we've won all 4 games! Coaches change, players come and go, quarterbacks leave or get hurt, the fact is the last 4 times we've played the 49ers we've won all 4 games! And yeah, when it comes to tattoo's I don't differentiate......they ALL look like "jailhouse" tats to me! I concur with this sports writer on that issue! http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1211456
    Here watch this. Maybe it will make your head explode.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Chip Kelly to be the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. This guy changes his mind a lot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    Chip Kelly to be the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. This guy changes his mind a lot.
    Just saw that. Good luck Eagles, probably means more Vick.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Say whaaaaaa???
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You just repeated your post I was arguing to argue my post. You are a joke CJ. If you have nothing to say don't log on. Log out now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    McCoy the OC from Denver was just given the Chargers HC job.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    McCoy the OC from Denver was just given the Chargers HC job.
    Just given? Old news. Bro.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kinda this stokedly ^
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The NCAA sanctions were probably going to be harsher than he thought.

I'm psyched for this. I think he'll fail at the pro level and go back to college after just two, maybe three, years in Philly. But I am excited as hell for what he could do there with his style of play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Just given? Old news. Bro.
    Oh, my bad. Didn't want to go back and look to see if it was already posted.

Carry on.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy