Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1293
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    They're calling him UGLI Harbaugh now?!!?

What an honor! (for him)

I'll eat crow if the Niners win the SB. If not, I'll claim they would've won it with Alex. Try and stop me!
    Come on now. We all know you. Even if they win, you'll still claim they would have won by more with Smith as the QB. If they blow out the Ravens by 40, you'll say it could have been 80 with your golden boy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Come on now. We all know you. Even if they win, you'll still claim they would have won by more with Smith as the QB. If they blow out the Ravens by 40, you'll say it could have been 80 with your golden boy.
    This is a VERY good point.

Have we met?
    #BringBackUGLI

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is a VERY good point.

Have we met?
    You met my alt once or twice, I think.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You met my alt once or twice, I think.
    Oh yeah, cactrachito or whatever.
    #BringBackUGLI

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They're calling him UGLI Harbaugh now?!!?

What an honor! (for him)

I'll eat crow if the Niners win the SB. If not, I'll claim they would've won it with Alex. Try and stop me!
    Lol. A few days ago you said you'd give him credit if they got to the superbowl. What you need to understand is the 49ers don't lose superbowls.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There is not a thing Alex Smith can do that Kaepernick can't.

BTW, for those keeping track, Jim Harbaugh has now turned a player in the recycle bin and a player in the trash can into two good, effective QBs. And recruited(I think)/coached Andrew Luck.

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Ravens because I like sappy stories. But this weekend was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    There is not a thing Alex Smith can do that Kaepernick can't.
    Win a BCS bowl.
    #BringBackUGLI

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Win a BCS bowl.
    Wow, and BYU fans get accused of living in the past and bringing up irrelevant facts.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow, and BYU fans get accused of living in the past and bringing up irrelevant facts.
    How is that living in the past?? UGLI was responding to a comment about how there was nothing Alex Smith could do that Kaepernick couldn't do.

BYU fans... Where insecurity is the norm. It's not like the Utes last BCS win 20-30 years ago. Not to mention it wasn't a utes vs. byu comment either. BYU fans are so amusing, and so insecure.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kinda torn here. My good friend and co-worker is a huge 49ers fan and I'd be thrilled for him to see his team win the Super Bowl, yet that means Katie's team wins the Super Bowl which means we get all off-season of ******** homerism annoying posts. On the other hand...if the 49ers lose my buddy is disappointed, but the positive is that we won't see Katie on here until a few weeks into the next season when the 49ers are 8-2 and can do nothing wrong.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    Also wonder if CJ will show up in this thread again.
    This irony is delicious!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    This is now 2:11 away from happening.

Also wonder if CJ will show up in this thread again.
    ....why wouldn't I show up? We got beat fair and square! Still trying to figure out just went wrong.....we were 10 yards a way from going to the SUPER BOWL, we kept that kid under control holding him to only 23 yards on the ground. We scored 24 points. But went scoreless in the second half??? We had almost 500 yards on offense! Well, can't be for the 49ers. No quarterback that looks like he just got paroled from Levenworth.......should be in a Super Bowl, let alone win one!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....why wouldn't I show up? We got beat fair and square! Still trying to figure out just went wrong.....we were 10 yards a way from going to the SUPER BOWL, we kept that kid under control holding him to only 23 yards on the ground. We scored 24 points. But went scoreless in the second half??? We had almost 500 yards on offense! Well, can't be for the 49ers. No quarterback that looks like he just got paroled from Levenworth.......should be in a Super Bowl, let alone win one!
    explain to me how Atl. kept Kaep under control?? All tha Falcons did was take away his running option opening up lanes for Gore, and LMJ in the redzone for td's, and opened up the middle of the field for Vernon Davis. Kaep shreded Atl's defense for 16/21 233 1 td no int's and here's a little nugget of a stat... 15 of his 16 pass completions came on first or second down. By taking away Kaepernick's run option the defense was exposed in every other facet of the game. The play of the game however was on 3rd and 4, and Ryans pass to Jones was batted down by Brooks. If not for that the Folcons have a first and goal situation at the 2 yard line. At that point the Falcons probably score a td to win the game. He'll, the 49ers didn't punt once in the second half till about the 1 minute mark when they were trying to run the clock down.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    How is that living in the past?? UGLI was responding to a comment about how there was nothing Alex Smith could do that Kaepernick couldn't do.

BYU fans... Where insecurity is the norm. It's not like the Utes last BCS win 20-30 years ago. Not to mention it wasn't a utes vs. byu comment either. BYU fans are so amusing, and so insecure.
    I'm not sure if you were around when the majority of the Ute fans railed on BYU fans here for bringing up the National Championship. They were all saying that anything that happened more than one to two years ago was nothing more than living in the past. (For the record, I totally agree that bringing up the National Championship from 1984 is a joke.) Yet it's a totally different story when Ute fans bring up a BCS game from 8 years ago.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not sure if you were around when the majority of the Ute fans railed on BYU fans here for bringing up the National Championship. They were all saying that anything that happened more than one to two years ago was nothing more than living in the past. (For the record, I totally agree that bringing up the National Championship from 1984 is a joke.) Yet it's a totally different story when Ute fans bring up a BCS game from 8 years ago.
    My whole point was that this wasn't BYU trash talk. UGLI WAS SAYING THAT Smith had won a BCS game where Kaepernick hadn't. BYU had nothing to do with UGLI's post yet a BYU fan for some reason was butt hurt by UGLI's statement made in an argument about Kaep vs Smith.