Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1293
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    As bigb mentioned, corners jam the receivers within 5 yards. The WC offense was geared towards making the 3-5 yard throw and having the receivers get YAC's. Defenses adjusted by bumping receivers off their routes, which messes up the timing of the 3 and 5 step drop and throws.
    ....few, if any, corner backs risk the jam on receivers since the refs are quick to call that penalty and fast receivers can fake out the corner right from the get go if they do try and jam them within the 5 yard limit. If the corner misses just a little bit on his jam.....he then has to grab the guy or he's going to be wide open for a big play! I doubt you will see either team try to jam the receivers....it's just too risky with the rule change that favors the passing game and the very little contact allowed on the receivers. The Ravens did a fairly good job on Welker who always seems to get open on those short routes that turn into big gains! The more I look at this game, the more I'm convinced the Ravens are going to win! They have the more experienced defense and quarterback. I certainly don't want to see this tattooed freak plastered all over every magazine, tv, and sports show for the next month if he does win this Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    True, Lou Gehrig never should have started.
    Anybody who's that good will get their chance (see Aaron Rogers or your example of Lou Gehrig). Kaep would have gotten his chance, eventually, if Smith wouldn't have gotten hurt. It just came sooner rather than later.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....few, if any, corner backs risk the jam on receivers since the refs are quick to call that penalty and fast receivers can fake out the corner right from the get go if they do try and jam them within the 5 yard limit. If the corner misses just a little bit on his jam.....he then has to grab the guy or he's going to be wide open for a big play! I doubt you will see either team try to jam the receivers....it's just too risky with the rule change that favors the passing game and the very little contact allowed on the receivers. The Ravens did a fairly good job on Welker who always seems to get open on those short routes that turn into big gains! The more I look at this game, the more I'm convinced the Ravens are going to win! They have the more experienced defense and quarterback. I certainly don't want to see this tattooed freak plastered all over every magazine, tv, and sports show for the next month if he does win this Super Bowl!
    I feel like more than a few play press coverage, but maybe I'm watching CFL and didnt realize it

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    And this is PRECISELY why Harbaugh made the QB switch. Smith is no threat to run and he's no threat to get the ball downfield.
    Kaep is a much better runner and has a bigger arm for sure but just wanted to say the Saints disagree with you.

Anybody who says Alex couldn't have gotten the Niners to the SuperBowl this year didn't watch that game^
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Anybody who says Alex couldn't have gotten the Niners to the SuperBowl this year didn't watch that game^
    You mean the game at home versus the worst defense in the league?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Anybody who's that good will get their chance (see Aaron Rogers or your example of Lou Gehrig). Kaep would have gotten his chance, eventually, if Smith wouldn't have gotten hurt. It just came sooner rather than later.
    This is such a short-sighted, foolish approach on coaching.

You mean the game at home versus the worst defense in the league?
    LOL Kaep played against the Packers and Falcons D...
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Banned
    LOL Kaep played against the Packers and Falcons D...
    Sadly, both are much better the the Saints D and one of those games was on the road.

Sadly, both are much better the the Saints D and one of those games was on the road.
    lol no.

The Saints win was better than the GB and ATL wins, easily.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Banned
    lol no.

The Saints win was better than the GB and ATL wins, easily.
    LOL, yes. The numbers don't lie. The Saints win was simply better because the Niners hadn't done **** for years and it was their sort of coming out (no pun intended) party. After a very, very good season last year, and another this year, these first two playoff games mean **** to dem same fans. It was SB or bust.

lolwut?

I was saying the Saints last year were a far better team than the Packers or Falcons this year.

Falcons suck balls.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Banned
    lolwut?

I was saying the Saints last year were a far better team than the Packers or Falcons this year.

Falcons suck balls.
    I was simply talking about their defense, ya know, which is how this all started between you and I.

This is such a short-sighted, foolish approach on coaching.
    OK