Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,293 of 1293
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    lolwut?

I was saying the Saints last year were a far better team than the Packers or Falcons this year.

Falcons suck balls.
    You may be right. That saints team had an insane offense, but. As good as their offense was, their defense was just as bad if not worse. If that 49ers team, being limited on offense can win in a shootout vs those Saints, then certainly this years Packers, and the Falcons could've done the same. You have to remember that the 49ers dominated most of that game, and started out struggling against both Atl. and the Packers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    You may be right. That saints team had an insane offense, but. As good as their offense was, their defense was just as bad if not worse. If that 49ers team, being limited on offense can win in a shootout vs those Saints, then certainly this years Packers, and the Falcons could've done the same. You have to remember that the 49ers dominated most of that game, and started out struggling against both Atl. and the Packers.
    You lost me bro.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ...the Saints had the worst defense in the HISTORY of the NFL by MILES this year! Anybody who thinks the Saints are going to fix that defense and bounce back and win there division next year has throw their brains to the hogs! They lost that division to the Falcons by SIX full games! I suspect that division will be owned by the Falcons for at least a couple more years! The Falcons are loaded on offense and just need to do a little tweaking on defense. Other teams in that division are basically a train wreck!