Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    You are.
    Can I get a definition here other than you or you are?

Am I different than everyone else? Like I'm an alternative? Because people are assuming I'm not Mormon or something?
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    Colton, I know exactly what "lie" means. If BigB is truly mistaken, then he should say he's mistaken. Is that too much to ask after he made false statements about me? Instead he's doubling down on his incorrect statements. An apology is still in order, either way imo, but that's something a decent human being would do. I've come to realize that's too much to ask. All I'm expecting at this point is for him to at least admit both of his statements were incorrect. An apology would be nice, but I'm not trying to move mountains here--I realize you can't make a crap human being good, but hopefully you can eek some truth out of one. If he's not willing to admit he was mistaken, then I see it as a lie. Especially since he's called me a profanity and questioned my integrity after I called him out on his lies, or "mistakes," as you'd say. I wouldn't really give a damn if he was just the average poster butting his nose where it didn't belong (love ya PKM), but I expect better from mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Personally, I find what you did (claiming that you're not going to neg rep anyone ever again, with fine print that gives you an out to neg rep whoever you feel like) to be at least as deceitful as what bigb has done. But two wrongs don't make a right, of course.
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Trout?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Trout?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    -Gyp

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    why even care about any of this ****?

and why did I have to take the time to even post? that's 15 seconds I'll never get back.
    a blast from the past...
    http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    why even care about any of this ****?

and why did I have to take the time to even post? that's 15 seconds I'll never get back.
    Are u calling me a liar? Or am I mistaken?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    Can I get a definition here other than you or you are?

Am I different than everyone else? Like I'm an alternative? Because people are assuming I'm not Mormon or something?
    You're clearly an insider. You know what an alt is. It's what your "Ty the Turd" account is because you have an original account that perhaps is banned or you've created this alt strictly for trolling purposes.

Did that clear things up or are you going to continue to play ridiculously stupid on this?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You're clearly an insider. You know what an alt is. It's what your "Ty the Turd" account is because you have an original account that perhaps is banned or you've created this alt strictly for trolling purposes.

Did that clear things up or are you going to continue to play ridiculously stupid on this?
    I'm sensing hostility.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    I'm sensing hostility.
    No way, I totally love you.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i would like to apologize for the tone of my last few posts in this thread. mighta been a shock to some of u bros, since it's usually not my style to post in such a manor. some stuff goin on in my life bros and when i was in the ban tower and saw those lies and not being able to respond to it it made me upset and i took it out on bigb. i think i am still correct in everything i said but probably said it too harshly. BigB, im still waitin bro just so u know, im just kinda curious at this point at what ur gonna come up with lmao

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i would like to apologize for the tone of my last few posts in this thread. mighta been a shock to some of u bros, since it's usually not my style to post in such a manor. some stuff goin on in my life bros and when i was in the ban tower and saw those lies and not being able to respond to it it made me upset and i took it out on bigb. i think i am still correct in everything i said but probably said it too harshly. BigB, im still waitin bro just so u know, im just kinda curious at this point at what ur gonna come up with lmao
    Honestly from everything I've seen so far I think BigB is correct and you calling him a liar over and over again is the only thing that's wrong here.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think BigB is correct
    Can you provide evidence to back up his 2 claims?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Can you provide evidence to back up his 2 claims?
    No, it's not such a big deal that anything needs to be proven by solid evidence. Here's the story: You post a stupid thread about abolishing neg rep and having some "pos rep crew," something about pulling a train and yada yada yada, then you continue to neg rep Dutch. So, there it is.

Your pos rep stuff was silly. Your abolishing neg rep stuff was silly. Yet now here we are, watching you lose your **** over BigB calling you out for being a hypocrite (which you are). So now this is silly. Everything about your presence here on Jazzfanz is silly, but not in a fun way, in an annoying way.

(checking if I can neg rep HH again)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No, it's not such a big deal that anything needs to be proven by solid evidence. Here's the story: You post a stupid thread about abolishing neg rep and having some "pos rep crew," something about pulling a train and yada yada yada, then you continue to neg rep Dutch. So, there it is.

Your pos rep stuff was silly. Your abolishing neg rep stuff was silly. Yet now here we are, watching you lose your **** over BigB calling you out for being a hypocrite (which you are). So now this is silly. Everything about your presence here on Jazzfanz is silly, but not in a fun way, in an annoying way.

(checking if I can neg rep HH again)
    His abolish negrep en no neg rep pledge was a way to get favor and receive some pos rep.
    he did what politicians do before elections so you cant blame him

he did it for the rep he is a neg rep whore.
    i dnot care about neg/pos rep. if someone feels they want to neg rep me forever go right ahead. I dont care.

but anywhooo gameface is right it is hpocracy.
    taking a page out of obamas commie book
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha