Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    But shortly after I did send the PM, someone went into my profile and changed my location, and then it was permanently edited so i could not have the "WE ARE UTAAAAH!" location anymore. Petty way to "get back" at me for calling you out on your false claims, mods. Very petty.
    ?? I don't think mods don't have power to do that. And I didn't do it. That leaves Jason, I guess--but that seems unlikely, too.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. Im afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that wed like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    ?? I don't think mods don't have power to do that. And I didn't do it. That leaves Jason, I guess--but that seems unlikely, too.
    I bet Jason just changed a general setting limiting how long your location can be.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Odd response, especially from someone who comes from authority and is an arm of the management of this site. Poor form, imo.
    I can get plenty of sleep and I'm more than willing to listen to any reasonable response you may have for me.
    I asked you to address two simple claims that, you yourself without any initiation to BigB from me, YOU made. I just wanted you to provide proof for your own words. And you responded by saying you would, then proceeded to be outraged why I would even think about daring to question your word and called me a profanity. Then you never back up your word and give this weak sauce response. Poor, poor form. Speaks volumes. And as for not having any time for this and ignoring me, isn't this pretty much exactly a part of your responsibility as a message board moderator? Why don't you step down as a mod if you don't have the time/intelligence/patience/tact for these type of things? Sounds like you're not interested in being a mod at all, more like a mouth-breathing douche with a power trip mentality.
    Sounds like you're not happy here. You should leave.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    yeah his location was onyoing.
    it would enter the message body.
    interweaving with the text of the emssage(in firefox atleast)

did not mind since i never cared about his messages
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    I never received a PM from you.
    you serious?? ANOTHER BLATANT LIE. only this time, i have proof. seriously, why are you even a mod if you're going to act like this? Proof below.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I never received a PM from you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'll file that as exhibit A!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Entered into evidence.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Detectives zulu and Nightmare at your service Double H!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    you serious?? ANOTHER BLATANT LIE. only this time, i have proof. seriously, why are you even a mod if you're going to act like this? Proof below.
    Serious as a freaking heart attack. I'm about 95% sure that since I've had you on ignore, I can't actually receive a PM from you. I know my inbox is working because I just received and replied to a message from franklin.
    But I'm done with this whole thing. I will not be clicking on your posts again.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^
    Should call you bigBitch
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Serious as a freaking heart attack. I'm about 95% sure that since I've had you on ignore, I can't actually receive a PM from you. I know my inbox is working because I just received and replied to a message from franklin.
    But I'm done with this whole thing. I will not be clicking on your posts again.
    Well, the message I PM'd you, I posted in this thread, and you saw that---and I still received no evidence of your claims. So there's really no excuse.
    But whatever. I'll be the bigger person and drop this now. It just makes no sense to me for a moderator to behave like this. How the hell is a moderator gonna do something which disables posters from contacting him? I mean, WTH, you're a freaking mod. It's not like you're completely ignoring me either. This whole thing started because you made BS claims and talked **** about me while I was banned, then you're gonna ignore me so you can't see my PMs? LMAO.

What's hilarious about all this is that Colton actually realizes that you're lying--errrr I mean, "mistaken," but is secretly negging me in the background, even tho he knows I'm right.

I'm done with this as well now, but this thread is damn good reason to believe Ty the Turd is correct in what the "B" in BigB stands for.
    Hope you find peace, and hopefully, some enlightenment with a dash of humility.
    -Love forever yours truly HH

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^
    BiggerBitch
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's Britney*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What's hilarious about all this is that Colton actually realizes that you're lying--errrr I mean, "mistaken,"
    No scare quotes needed. He was mistaken about the original issue--but frankly I don't blame him for not caring to figure out the ins and outs of your "neg rep train" exception.

but is secretly negging me in the background, even tho he knows I'm right.
    Yes, I finally negged you after calling him a liar for the umpteenth time. I don't care who knows that.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. Im afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that wed like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)