Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bagadonuts View Post
    I think you're giving these rankings way too much credit for accuracy. I have zero confidence that the rankings are anything but a rough approximation of the perceived value of Jazz players by people who only see the team sporadically.
    I don't regard them as accurate, particularly the further down the list they are ranked, but outside of Roger Belle, they do seem to be ranking our players roughly in order of ability.

Quote Originally Posted by silesian View Post
    I think you are assuming a balance among team's talent that does not exist, as many bench players on some teams would clearly be starters on others.
    Hence why I said 'almost'. My point was having 5 starters in the top 150 isn't an achievement, but an expectation. Having more or less would be noteworthy - such as last year, when we started players like Roger, Howard (#216), Miles (#250) and Carroll.
    You've always had a place to watch, now you have a place to ROOT!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Hence why I said 'almost'. My point was having 5 starters in the top 150 isn't an achievement, but an expectation. Having more or less would be noteworthy - such as last year, when we started players like Roger, Howard (#216), Miles (#250) and Carroll.
    not to mince words, but you'd probably agree that "almost every" would not mean that 2/3 of the teams. If someone said that 33 of the states voted for president X, you probably would not say "almost every state voted for him.... you'd probably say "most"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The rankings started back up today. They are at 135 and still not a Jazzman. Fingers crossed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm thinking Mo Williams will be the next Jazzman, followed by Hayward and Favors. I'm thinking Jefferson will be slightly ahead of Millsap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i am still waiting to start seeing some utah players.... i am getting rather stoked to see what 100 random people think about our players..
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The rankings started back up today. They are at 135 and still not a Jazzman. Fingers crossed!
    Why are you crossing your fingers? What prize do we win if they rank all of our remaining players in the top ten?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I'm thinking Mo Williams will be the next Jazzman, followed by Hayward and Favors. I'm thinking Jefferson will be slightly ahead of Millsap.
    veterans tend to get a lot of reputation votes, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if mo was #3. not that i would agree... but it wouldn't surprise me.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why are you crossing your fingers? What prize do we win if they rank all of our remaining players in the top ten?
    What is wrong with hoping?
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I have a crazy feeling Hayward will have the Jazz's highest ranking. I know, right?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nothing.

What prize do we win when the Jazz win games?

Its merely satisfaction. Why you gatta take away what little fun we have during the offseason?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo Williams is # 125.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My predicted order for the remaing Jazz players is Hayward, Favors, Millsap, and Jefferson. I'm not even going to guess what ranks they'll have.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My predicted order for the remaing Jazz players is Hayward, Favors, Millsap, and Jefferson. I'm not even going to guess what ranks they'll have.
    I slightly disagree with you. I think that it will be Hayward, Favors, Jefferson then Millsap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward, 123!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bledsoe over Hayward?? BLEDSOE!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    I think a system where all users can aspire to someday be as hawt and sexay as PKM is something all websites should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar