Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Official Utah State Aggies Football 2012 Thread

I don't know if you heard but Utah State just kicked the University of Utah's ASS!!

bahahahahahahahahah.... ahahahahaha..... abbaahahahahahaha.... muahahahahahah BITCHES! SUCK ON IT!

Get off my boi Chuckie K.

"Owie mommy my shoulder hurts and I'm a little panzy."

The worst part about this is that BYU fans love it. Got news for you Big Yellow Underwear... WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!

Durr **** you Larry
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Banned
    Damn, I be trollin lately.

I could enjoy this Topic.
    Let's go Aggies!!! 2-0 nice start to the Season!!

Way to go Aggies!!

Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    The worst part about this is that BYU fans love it.
    You know that's right. :-)
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

It was awesome watching Utah St. physically beat up little brother. They physically just took it to them. They injured so many of Utah's players and got under Joe's skin.

It was hilarious to watch little brother self destruct. Can't wait to give them another loss.

Good for those Aggies. They deserved it.
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    It was awesome watching Utah St. physically beat up little brother. They physically just took it to them. They injured so many of Utah's players and got under Joe's skin.

It was hilarious to watch little brother self destruct. Can't wait to give them another loss.

Good for those Aggies. They deserved it.
    Stay classy.......

I was at the game and here are my thoughts after reading a lot of comments:

1. Utah is not a bad team. Their defense is amazing, and they have some weapons on offense. Once they get the qb thing figured out I expect them to be good.
    2. USU has a good football team, people outside of Logan just don't hear about it. We don't get the 3-4 minute nightly reports about our spring and fall camps. Outside of Tony Jones (SL Trib) we get next to no articles about our team (freaking dnews is still using our old logo). Therefore Utah and BYU fans just go on thinking that we still suck. Andersen has done an excellent job recruiting and putting a competitive team on the field.
    3. The mentality around here has changed from Brent Guy's "Let's just hope we're close in the 4th" to Andersen's "We can compete with anybody".
    4. We can play physical ball with the big boys. In years past we got dominated in the trenches. Thankfully those days are gone. I was watching Dave and Dave do their preseason predictions on both BYU and Utah (but not us of course) and when they got to the USU game one of them said, "USU just isn't big enough to compete with Utah in the trenches". Well if they did their homework they would have known that Utah's lines are not much bigger than ours.
    5. Chuckie is as good as advertised.

I am looking forward to the Utah/BYU game next week. Everyone thinks that Utah will get killed. I think it will be a good game and it will definitely be BYU's toughest test so far this year (assuming they beat Weber State handily today). And I can't wait to see how we do against Wisconson next week. Andersen should have the boys ready to roll in that one.

Joe throwing in the towel reminded me of my high school days against Paul. The Kruger's a physically intimidating but mentally weak. Paul was always an animal when his team was ahead and things were going great. But when things got tough, his team was struggling, or he found himself in a tough "street fight" he folded faster than Carlos Boozer's baby wipes.

Same thing with Joe. Joe found himself in a street fight against a tough as nails Utah St. team. He couldn't handle it. So he tapped out.

Congrats Utah St. Them boys are tough up there.

BYU is gonna have a tough game against Utah St. after they blow out Utah. We don't need the Holy War anymore as long as Anderson is at Utah St. Utah can continue to schedule high schools from Colorado and playing a bunch of WAC level football teams in their "Conference of Champions."
    Corbin sucks.

Banned
    Does anyone in here remember that time Utah State beat the University of Utah? Seems like it was only yesterday...

Banned

I like this thread. I'm a Utah fan but I'm happy for Utah State.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

This BYU/Utes rivalry has got to be one of the most amusing things on Jazzfanz.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Good lord i dont know if its ds ambien or you are a demon spawned from chris angel

*confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I like this thread. I'm a Utah fan.
    No. No you are not.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    just lost to