Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So...

do Boise State fans think their turf is cool? Or are they embarrassed about it at this point?

Kind of a cool gimmicky marketing type thing to make a name for yourself, but now that they are kind of on the map it just screams small time.
    I think they like the attention.

I agree with fatchipper, I find it hard to watch more than 10 minutes....my mind thinks I'm watching arena football or something and quickly loses interest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nice win for the Aggies. Kerwynn Williams had a monster game rushing for over 220 yards and 3 tds and was named the player of the game for the Aggies.
    It was a fun game to attend, other than it was pretty cold. I would much rather go to a bowl game somewhere warmer, but it worked out well for the Aggies. It felt like we were playing a home game.

The blue turf is fugly. We shared dinner before the game with a couple from Salt Lake and a Local. The question was brought up about the blue turf. The local said it's pretty popular here. I wouldn't be surprised when they finish the stadium renovation if the turf is still blue.

There sure was a line of Utah cars heading to the freeway after the game. Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound.

This has been a great season for the Aggies. 11-2, Wac champs and now the Potato Bowl champs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    Nice win for the Aggies. Kerwynn Williams had a monster game rushing for over 220 yards and 3 tds and was named the player of the game for the Aggies.
    It was a fun game to attend, other than it was pretty cold. I would much rather go to a bowl game somewhere warmer, but it worked out well for the Aggies. It felt like we were playing a home game.

The blue turf is fugly. We shared dinner before the game with a couple from Salt Lake and a Local. The question was brought up about the blue turf. The local said it's pretty popular here. I wouldn't be surprised when they finish the stadium renovation if the turf is still blue.

There sure was a line of Utah cars heading to the freeway after the game. Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound.

This has been a great season for the Aggies. 11-2, Wac champs and now the Potato Bowl champs.
    Congrats on the win and the season.

I hope the Ags get crushed in their next game
    #lol

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ugli baby View Post
    congrats on the win and the season.

I hope the ags get crushed in their next game
    gtfo!

гег

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gary Anderson in talks to take the Wisconsin job.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    Gary Anderson in talks to take the Wisconsin job.
    He already took it.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Say whaaa??
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    Utah better step up their game or the Aggies will be the best program in the state of Utah before too long.
    gtfo dude.

ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    They went 10-2, beat Utah and lost to Wisconsin by just two points and at BYU by three. Who do you think is better?
    Better season? Utah St by a mile.

Better Program? Utah by a million miles. It's retarded to even talk about. The deck is stacked.

Nice season for Utah St. Will be interesting to see if they can sustain the momentum of the last few seasons.
    It's cool USU is doing well, but I'll go on record that I think they just experienced the best season they will ever have.
    I'll just leave these here.

Sorry Aggies.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Good move. Wisconsin is already a top Big 10 Program. It's basically between them, Mich St. and Ohio St. every single year.

I'm actually surprised Anderson stayed this long.

Utah St. isn't a very good place to be. Crappy fan support (they weren't even selling out games this year despite having an incredible year), crappy conference (which probably hurts recruiting), and not nearly enough money to keep coaches from running off to "Big Conferences." Hopefully Utah St. doesn't slip too much without Anderson.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My money is on Kalani Sitake as the next USU head coach if they hire somebody from outside. They found gold once in the Utah DC well, I'm guessing they go there again.

Total bummer for USU football though. I like the Chris Petersens of the world. I'm not familiar with GA at all, but some of those articles about him loving life in Logan a couple of weeks ago made me think he could've been one of those guys. I guess the answer was he was......until the right job opened up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's only so much you can love about living in Logan.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sucks if they take Sitake.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just heard him say a few days ago that he loved it there and wasnt going anywhere. Same spiel that Meyer gave only Gary said it even more emphatically.

What a joke. Why are these guys so ok with being two faced? I mean, I sorta get you cant be saying you are thinking about leaving, but cant these guys say it in a way that doesnt turn you into a big fat douchey liar?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I just heard him say a few days ago that he loved it there and wasnt going anywhere. Same spiel that Meyer gave only Gary said it even more emphatically.

What a joke. Why are these guys so ok with being two faced? I mean, I sorta get you cant be saying you are thinking about leaving, but cant these guys say it in a way that doesnt turn you into a big fat douchey liar?
    Eh, it's just part of it. If he says he's thinking about leaving and it falls through then what?

I wasn't mad at Urban for leaving for even one second, and those that were are tarded.

Should be the same with GA.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sounds like all the other staff is leaving too. That's kind of typical as well, and not always a bad thing, but I'm pretty sure it is in this case.