Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That KhaOZ guy got banned I think

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nobody yet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I banned Lucifer (as a duplicate account). Made me feel righteous! :-)
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    I banned Lucifer (as a duplicate account). Made me feel righteous! :-)
    Did he take 1/3 of the hosts of Jazzfanz with him?
    You know, Lucifer's posts gave me pleasure for a while, but then I was left feeling kind of empty after the euphoria faded. No true joy.

But to appease the atheists on this board, shouldn't you also ban Jesus Christ?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassEater View Post
    If we had evidence that it was a duplicate account (like we did for Lucifer), we would.
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You know, Lucifer's posts gave me pleasure for a while, but then I was left feeling kind of empty after the euphoria faded. No true joy.

Why would that appease the atheists? Not like atheists believe in Lucifer.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Yes, I agree. It's disrespectful and feels wrong. You can blame on me if you want.
    "Good thing your name is Steve, because that's what everyone calls you."

Bringin' the diversity! VINYLONE's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    To me, both of those figures are just imaginary characters in a book. Nothing more, nothing less.
    “I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.” - Malcolm X

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by VINYLONE View Post
    To me, both of those figures are just imaginary characters in a book. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Regardless, it's grossly offensive to others. The matter should be taken very seriously or people might take action. What kind? Well, everyone has their methods that suit them best. Some legal, some with conversation, some by leaving the board very disappointed in a board that once was fun. Now, it's just a racist, religious hating void where people bash each other and call it funny.

Where's the backbone this board once had? Where's the class? Without boundaries, people try to get away with as much as they can. People need boundaries for a civil society to flourish. Otherwise, you have chaos and misery. Yeah, have fun with that...
    "Good thing your name is Steve, because that's what everyone calls you."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's no need - to the atheists, his posts just read "This user is on your Ignore list".
    You've always had a place to watch, now you have a place to ROOT!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitaro View Post
    Regardless, it's grossly offensive to others. The matter should be taken very seriously or people might take action. What kind? Well, everyone has their methods that suit them best. Some legal, some with conversation, some by leaving the board very disappointed in a board that once was fun. Now, it's just a racist, religious hating void where people bash each other and call it funny.

Where's the backbone this board once had? Where's the class? Without boundaries, people try to get away with as much as they can. People need boundaries for a civil society to flourish. Otherwise, you have chaos and misery. Yeah, have fun with that...
    Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about.

"I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't care what happens, but I'd like to see: "Jesus Christ has been banned" Whatever that means, I will laugh.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jesus Christ banned for trolling.

*ducks lightning bolt*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I created a duplicate account the other day as a quick joke, by the way. (The Angel Moroni) When I did so, I read the rules required for registering, and they did not say that you couldn't create a duplicate account. If they had, I wouldn't have done it.

Edited to add: The sentiment behind my joke was totally genuine. There were several people at the time using obvious duplicate accounts, and I found this obnoxious as all hell. The fact that I registered a duplicate account to complain about this was, of course, meant to be ironic.