Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Trout used an alt. Fifth infraction. Permanent/6-Month Ban.

Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    write4u asked that we deactivate his account. Sort of a "self-ban", I guess.
    Enes CanTear You Apart just asked for the same thing. Account deactivated.
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

As of 11/11/12 DutchJazzer is out for one week due to 3 active infractions. Enjoy.

Dalamon. Fifth infraction. Permanent/6-Month Ban.

CarteBlanche has been banned due to being a previously banned user.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

HeavenHarris is out for a week for being HeavenHarris.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

And Dutch is out for two weeks (and is one away from a "perma" ban) for being Dutch.

The ignore feature exists for a reason people.

Franklin is out for a week for having a duplicate account, a particularly annoying one at that.

WhiskyPriest asked to have his account deactivated
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

HeavenHarris - Again... for a while.

Finally figured out who belonged to George. George is gone.

Vermin is out for a week

HeavenHarris has been banned because I'm petty and have a vendetta against him. Not because he received forgiveness once and earned infractions weekly by a VOTE of moderators many of which I never participated in.

It's true, we all had a vendetta against him!