Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Libyagate

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    An "act of terror" (committed opportunistically) is different from organized terrorism.

As I recall the following week, the video was put forth as a possible cause, not a definite cause. I agree it may have been better to say nothing at all.
    I disagree. 9/11 was "an act of terror" and was organized terrorism. One does not exclude the other. I remember that week as the Administration blaming all of this on the video. I do believe that they knew it was terrorism. I just do no understand why they handled it the way they did.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Reading up on this Benghazi thing I've been able to discern the following:

-Clinton clearly jumped the gun on this Muslim video - which was based on bad intel from the CIA

-Susan Rice played lawyer with the press regarding whether was terror related, spontaneous and who was involved.

-Obama gave mixed messages for about a week and a half by going back to this Muslim video thing while his underlings were stating the entire ordeal is still under investigation.

At this point, all of this is readily apparent to everyone.

OK. Now - Clinton is gone, Petraus is gone, Rice is apparently going to be stonewalled from any meaningful cabinet position and the people have re-elected Obama.

What's left? What exactly is the accusation?

What I see here is a foggy cluster **** after the fact. But what is the big scandal? What exactly is the cover-up that makes this "worse than Watergate" as John McCain said?
    The real story:

-Clinton blamed it on the video despite knowing full well it wasn't. There was no "bad intel" from the CIA, seeing as the attack was witnessed real time.

-Susan Rice lied to the press and blamed it on the video on behalf of the Obama Regime.

-Obama also stuck to the video story deception, but said they were still investigating it.

The "accusation" for me is that:

-Obama shouldn't have been in Libya in the first place.
    -Obama should have provided adequate security...our own military.
    -Obama should have provided help to the Seals when they requested it 2x (most horrific part for the military family)
    -Obama shouldn't have made up a lie as distraction/cover during the election.

Obama should resign but he won't. He's having too good a time golfing and watching the economy burn.

Democrat motto:
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Why should we work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirkickyass View Post
    Pearl is right

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlWatson View Post
    The "accusation" for me is that:

-Obama shouldn't have been in Libya in the first place.
    -Obama should have provided help to the Seals when they requested it 2x (most horrific part for the military family)
    -Obama shouldn't have made up a lie as distraction/cover during the election.

Obama should resign but he won't. He's having too good a time golfing and watching the economy burn.
    Obama is a puppet of the military/banking industrial complex, so why wouldn't he be guilty of all of these things?

He seems no different than any other puppet president over the last 50 years.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "-Obama shouldn't have been in Libya in the first place.
    -Obama shouldn't have made up a lie as distraction/cover during the election."

1- Are you suggesting that the US have no presence in Libya?
    2- Well alot of that adequate security is paid for under the budgets passed/not passed by congress
    3-Obama himself is not the one who denied it but I agree they should have received immediate help. then one who made the decision to deny it should be held accoutnable
    4- Agreed
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love how the only people who think there is some kind of a cover up are the ultra conservative disturbed folks who have always accused Obama of something... Whether it be his religion or birth certificate.

Some things just never change.

You folks lost the election. Deal with it (positively). This 5 year old act of kicking and screaming for attention got old like 4 years ago.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I love how the only people who think there is some kind of a cover up are the ultra conservative disturbed folks who have always accused Obama of something... Whether it be his religion or birth certificate.

Some things just never change.

You folks lost the election. Deal with it (positively). This 5 year old act of kicking and screaming for attention got old like 4 years ago.
    The ultra conservative have always accused puppet presidents of superseding the constitution in order to go to war.

Yeah....... I guess some things never change.

You folks? I assume you mean every ultra conservative person in the last approximately 100 years, considering presidents have slowly upped their disobedience for the constitution over that time.

I guess us Thomas Jefferson types are just effing nuts!
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson