Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 250
  1. #226
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,816
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Oh you Billy Badass. Got to keep those infractions up. Internet cred is serious business.
    Think about what I pull and the idea I would have no infractions.. that's pretty bad ass, imo.

    /notaskingforit
    #dumptruckin

  2. #227
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Think about what I pull and the idea I would have no infractions.. that's pretty bad ass, imo.

    /notaskingforit
    Yes, playing within the rules is so hard. The terrible sacrifices we make not to get infractions. Oh mercy me...
    #BelieveInLindsey

  3. #228
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,250
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Think about what I pull and the idea I would have no infractions.. that's pretty bad ass, imo.

    /notaskingforit
    You havent been infracturized for your commercials thread?
    #lol

  4. #229
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,816
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Yes, playing within the rules is so hard. The terrible sacrifices we make not to get infractions. Oh mercy me...
    Screw

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You havent been infracturized for your commercials thread?
    off.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #230
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    963
    Total Rep Points
    2619
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Oh ****, I just noticed something else .. November 9th is also the last day of my being infracted. At midnight Nov9, I have ZERO infractions..

    brb, gotta go think.
    Oh hey, my infraction is gone too.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  6. #231
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,184
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    I hear the Merry Wives Cafe and Coffee Shop in Hilldale is a good place to gather to watch Jazz games.
    In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?

  7. #232
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,816
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I hear the Merry Wives Cafe and Coffee Shop in Hilldale is a good place to gather to watch Jazz games.
    Is there a dress code?
    #dumptruckin

  8. #233
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Is there a dress code?
    Beards for men along with plaid shirts. For women they require everyone have the same hairdo.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  9. #234
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,184
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Remember the door charge too, a young daughter a piece will probably get you guys in.

    Have you guys ever been there(River Creek/Hilldale/Colorado City)? I've always imagined it would be a big curiousity for all the college/high school kids in that area that aren't particularly concerned with respecting people's privacy, seems like an excellent place to pull pranks for one, but from my convos with people from there, that doesn't seem to be the case. And I've never met a Northern Utahan that has been there aside from the people that were with me when we've gone.
    In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?

  10. #235
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,250
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Care to explain just wtf is going on in here Mr. Rodgers?
    #lol

  11. #236
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    963
    Total Rep Points
    2619
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    I had a room mate who used to live in Colorado City. It was the weirdest room mate experience of my life. He was a cool dude, he just had like, huge gaps of cultural knowledge from the 90's and early 00's.

    Every other year or so, one of his 100 siblings would want to escape, so he'd drive down, kidnap the brother/sister that wants out, then go into hiding for a couple weeks until his parents called off the search.

    Usually it's not a big deal, because it was boys who escape, and you know, the less men the better. While I was living with him, though, he helped his sister escape. I was minding my own business one day watching 30 Rock in the living room, when about 10 Lost Boys came into my house and said "Hey, you'd probably want to leave... things are about to get ugly." Before I knew it, there were like, 5 moms and a dad at the door, screaming, calling their runaway sons sinners, and asking for Martha back.

    It was a trip.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  12. #237
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,250
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    I had a room mate who used to live in Colorado City. It was the weirdest room mate experience of my life. He was a cool dude, he just had like, huge gaps of cultural knowledge from the 90's and early 00's.

    Every other year or so, one of his 100 siblings would want to escape, so he'd drive down, kidnap the brother/sister that wants out, then go into hiding for a couple weeks until his parents called off the search.

    Usually it's not a big deal, because it was boys who escape, and you know, the less men the better. While I was living with him, though, he helped his sister escape. I was minding my own business one day watching 30 Rock in the living room, when about 10 Lost Boys came into my house and said "Hey, you'd probably want to leave... things are about to get ugly." Before I knew it, there were like, 5 moms and a dad at the door, screaming, calling their runaway sons sinners, and asking for Martha back.

    It was a trip.
    Text Martha and see if she's avail for #n9
    #lol

  13. #238
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,929
    Total Rep Points
    2365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Text Martha and see if she's avail for #n9
    Yeah she's gotta be pretty hard up for some big city action.

  14. #239
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,938
    Total Rep Points
    25017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Remember the door charge too, a young daughter a piece will probably get you guys in.

    Have you guys ever been there(River Creek/Hilldale/Colorado City)? I've always imagined it would be a big curiousity for all the college/high school kids in that area that aren't particularly concerned with respecting people's privacy, seems like an excellent place to pull pranks for one, but from my convos with people from there, that doesn't seem to be the case. And I've never met a Northern Utahan that has been there aside from the people that were with me when we've gone.
    I've driven thru there a few times on my way to Flagstaff and ona passing thru without stoping look it seems like a normal podunk town.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  15. #240
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,250
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Vote YES on #n9
    #lol

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •