Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Best since Lebron

    Just wanted to share a mixtape of the 'next.' There is almost concensus right now that this kid is 2nd only to Lebron coming out of HS.

    Remember when watching this .. these games were from his SOPHOMORE year of HS. That's 4 more years until he's a rookie.

    #dumptruckin

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,284
    Total Rep Points
    11821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    Uh...3 more years, unless he reclassifies for 2013 (dude's actually older than Jabari Parker), which would make it 2 more years. Any news on his decision (should be soon)?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  4. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Uh...3 more years, unless he reclassifies for 2013 (dude's actually older than Jabari Parker), which would make it 2 more years.
    I meant from the year the video was made from. That leaves him his junior year (1), his senior year (2), his first year of college (3), and then his rookie year (4).

    Let's not argue, though, it's too early.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #4
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,284
    Total Rep Points
    11821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I meant from the year the video was made from. That leaves him his junior year (1), his senior year (2), his first year of college (3), and then his rookie year (4).
    You obviously don't know how to count. The video is from the end of his sophomore year. 3 years until he's a rookie, unless you meant 4 years until the end of his rookie season, which makes no sense at all.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  6. #5
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    You obviously don't know how to count. The video is from the end of his sophomore year. 3 years until he's a rookie, unless you meant 4 years until the end of his rookie season, which makes no sense at all.
    He has yet to play his junior yr of bb - That's 1.
    He has yet to play his senior yr of bb - That's 2.
    He has yet to play his 1yr of college - That's 3.

    oh wait .. you're right, when I get to 4 it BEGINs his year, not ends. Oof.

    Anyway I can turn this around as a win for me? Probably not, huh?
    #dumptruckin

  7. #6
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    And, fwiw, I am almost certain he will reclassify as well.. just having fun with numbers .. a little too much fun, lol.
    #dumptruckin

  8. #7
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,284
    Total Rep Points
    11821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    Any news on his reclassification? He's Canadian, so I'm obligated to know about this stuff. A quick google search gives me articles from mid-September about how his decision will come soon.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Any news on his reclassification? He's Canadian, so I'm obligated to know about this stuff. A quick google search gives me articles from mid-September about how his decision will come soon.
    Nothing I can link. Though I don't believe the decision is 100% settled, his classes will be completed in order for him to reclassify if he so chooses. He has told the UK staff that he prefers to be a kid another year and just stay for his senior year of HS. However, his parents and everyone around him knows that the smart decision is to get one year closer to NBA money. Calipari has told him to make the decision for himself and UK would love to have him no matter what year that would be (duh).

    Most believe it's 100% he'll reclassify and announce for UK in as little as two weeks from now.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #9
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,284
    Total Rep Points
    11821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    So if he and Julius Randle commit to UK...holy ****.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  11. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    So if he and Julius Randle commit to UK...holy ****.
    Yeah. There's a lot of chatter about that. Cal's pitching 40 and 0 to these guys right now and be part of the best college bb team all time.

    That would make the current;

    #1 - Randle
    #3 - Harrison
    #4 - Harrison
    #8 - Young
    #15 - Lee
    .. and #1 overall reclassifying - Wiggins

    To likely go with a couple seasoned returnees.

    So the new numbers would be;

    1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 16
    #dumptruckin

  12. #11
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,746
    Total Rep Points
    20675
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    If I was this kid I'd go play over seas until I could be drafted!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  13. #12
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    If I was this kid I'd go play over seas until I could be drafted!!
    You shut your filthy mouth.
    #dumptruckin

  14. #13
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,746
    Total Rep Points
    20675
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You shut your filthy mouth.
    Yes sir!!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  15. #14
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,027
    Total Rep Points
    24599
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yeah. There's a lot of chatter about that. Cal's pitching 40 and 0 to these guys right now and be part of the best college bb team all time.

    That would make the current;

    #1 - Randle
    #3 - Harrison
    #4 - Harrison
    #8 - Young
    #15 - Lee
    .. and #1 overall reclassifying - Wiggins

    To likely go with a couple seasoned returnees.

    So the new numbers would be;

    1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 16
    What's your honest opinion on Randle vs Jabari?

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,346
    Total Rep Points
    49646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    What's your honest opinion on Randle vs Jabari?
    I think Randle is the best player in the class and then Jabari. As I've said many times, Jabari is the most polished and is ahead of everyone else in that regard, but his physical limitations with see several others catch up pretty quickly.
    #dumptruckin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •