Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: AK watch

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    AK numbers for first three games 14.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 2.7 blocks, and 0.7 steals, and he's shooting over 60 percent from the field. What are Marvin Williams's numbers?
    Yeah Kirilenko is kicking some ass lately, but at the same time they go to him a lot.
    I think Marvin is capable of the same type of numbers, but not in this current Corbin offense.
    Adleman is a great coach, and I knew AK would have a great year under his system. It's a great thing.
    I've always thought AK was the man.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    You do know that once Love comes back AK's numbers will drop?
    And without Love they'd be a lotto team. I don't see how AK makes much of a difference with this team.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    And without Love they'd be a lotto team.
    maybe watch some games? They are without Love and Rubio and have 3-1 record, mainly due to a great play by AK... Better then Jazz's 2-3.
    "The Jazz treat defence like most 2-year-olds treat nap time, which is to say they would rather it not exist" - Toronto Sun after Jazz lost to Raptors 104-123.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    maybe watch some games? They are without Love and Rubio and have 3-1 record, mainly due to a great play by AK... Better then Jazz's 2-3.
    The only thing AK is MVP at is lame World of Warcraft tattos, horrible contracts, missing too many games and crying during the playoffs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm rooting for the next post in this thread to be at the end of the regular season, right before AK takes his European tour.
    Then we can look at his completed stats all at once, and discuss it.

Please, make this happen.
    VINDICATION

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The only thing AK is MVP at is lame World of Warcraft tattos, horrible contracts, missing too many games and crying during the playoffs.
    classic ignorant dumbass response. He is MVP of Eurochampionship 2007 and Euroleague 2011, just FIY. And he was MVP of the Jazz for numerous years.
    "The Jazz treat defence like most 2-year-olds treat nap time, which is to say they would rather it not exist" - Toronto Sun after Jazz lost to Raptors 104-123.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    classic ignorant dumbass response. He is MVP of Eurochampionship 2007 and Euroleague 2011, just FIY. And he was MVP of the Jazz for numerous years.
    AKMVP do you think that AK did more harm then good or more good then harm for the Jazz?

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Numerous? I'll give him 1.5 for sure. Starting in 2005-06 it was either somewhat debatable (2005-06) or he simply wasn't the MVP of the team.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    AK had some decent seasons on some bad Jazz teams. His contract handcuffed the Jazz for years. Not really his fault. I mean who wouldn't have taken that deal. Besides when the Jazz got DWill, Boozer & Okur, AK became an afterthought.

He actually might fit in pretty well in Minnesota. I still think they overpaid for him though.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ad Hominem attack, another logical fallacy by the dimwitted and nitwitted AK haters

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    AK had some decent seasons on some bad Jazz teams. His contract handcuffed the Jazz for years. Not really his fault. I mean who wouldn't have taken that deal. Besides when the Jazz got DWill, Boozer & Okur, AK became an afterthought.

He actually might fit in pretty well in Minnesota. I still think they overpaid for him though.
    Why are you so blind, Chad. We argued for years about who was more valuable, AK or Boozer, and all the stats showed that it was AK. And this was with AK barely part of the offense and even being left on the bench by Jerry in favor of Harpring. AK's value has always been overlooked because he's not a big scorer, and when Boozer and Okur came aboard, both of whom are better shooters, AK's numbers went down and he became less a part of the team. This hurt his psyche and brought a decline of his play. I don't want to rehash this all over again. The dense dunces on this site are impossible to enlighten.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why are you so blind, Chad. We argued for years about who was more valuable, AK or Boozer, and all the stats showed that it was AK. And this was with AK barely part of the offense and even being left on the bench by Jerry in favor of Harpring. AK's value has always been overlooked because he's not a big scorer, and when Boozer and Okur came aboard, both of whom are better shooters, AK's numbers went down and he became less a part of the team. This hurt his psyche and brought a decline of his play. I don't want to rehash this all over again. The dense dunces on this site are impossible to enlighten.
    And yet you can't see history repeating when Love and Rubio get back...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ad Hominem attack, another logical fallacy by the dimwitted and nitwitted AK haters
    People do not know what Ad Hominem means. If you insult someone it isn't automatically Ad Hominem.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah it's too bad the Jazz signed him or he could have had some great season leading a doormat nowhere.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They're attacking AK because they hate him, hate he didn't live up to his potential, hate that he cried, hate that he had a public feud with Jerry about his role, hate that he became injury prone, hate that he wasn't as good as Stockton or Malone, hate him because he was AK and not what they wanted him to be, just like the old story about JC Superstar, whom the Jews hated because he wasn't what they expected him to be.