Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: AK watch

Rep Level
    Yes, that pass last night by Rubio. Uh, holy hell.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlejazzfan View Post
    AK has been good, one of the best, everywhere he's been except for that stretch in Utah from about 2006-2010.
    2006 season was great, all misuse of AK started in 2007.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history. Remember me.

Rep Level
    Nicholas Batum with the first 5x5 since AK tonight. Interesting, since he was the original target for Minny's SF search.
    Bordy saith unto Moog, I say not unto thee, Until five times: but, Until five x five.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Nicholas Batum with the first 5x5 since AK tonight. Interesting, since he was the original target for Minny's SF search.
    Not the player I was expecting to do this in regulation, very impressive. Same like old Tinsley who had it once in double overtime game. As great as LBJ, Kobe or Durant are they never had 5X5 yet.

Rep Level
    Mediocre game yesterday. Still hard to peg this team as a whole, especially re: Kevin Love's impact.

Fun article on AK in Minny: http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/12/18/...9&feedID=10354

Best quote: "He's operating by his own set of rules -- just ask Rick Adelman. 'There are times, offensively, I'm not sure what he's doing,' the coach said in November. 'He's all over the place. But the effort he gives . . . you've got to give him freedom.'"
    Bordy saith unto Moog, I say not unto thee, Until five times: but, Until five x five.

Rep Level
    22/4/2/1 10-16 FG, 2-3 3pt in a loss vs Miami. Easily was the best player on the court matching or soemtimes even outplaying LBJ. No Rubio and Love with Pekovic missing tons of shots doomed them in second half.

Rep Level
    Last two games AK played like crap... anyway, he is nr. 2 behind only K.Durant on this list - pretty interesting stuff.

http://wagesofwins.com/2012/12/20/th...-cost-fallacy/

Rep Level
    I have always been a fan of AK. Im not in with the group of haters. I think he has a nice positive impact on the game. Its too bad that Jazz nation and the front office had it out for him. We could really use him right now.

What did he sign? 3 years 10 mil a piece? Well we just got Marvin for 8 mil at 2 years ( yes, he will opt in for the money) Marvin is garbage. Id take AK over Marvin anyday.

Rep Level
    AK has faded in the last stretch. He's played some good defense--though Adelman inexplicably left Shved on Harden last night--but his offensive contributions have been much more in tune with latter-day AK, including some dreadful drives to the baskets and terrible finishes. FG% is dropping quickly. His minutes are also down a little, but that's to be expected.

Wish they would go ahead and bite the bullet and make Rubio the starter with Shved/Pek/Love/AK. Makes no sense to keep bringing him off the bench if he's not going to close games regardless.

Rep Level
    20/5/4 game in a win over Suns. Kind of interesting 10-13 FG... no FT or 3s attempted. Next game vs Jazz!

Rep Level
    I enjoyed watching AK play against the Jazz. he had a good line but the T-Pups couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with there shots. Jazz played one of there better games, Wolves one of there worst. AK got a lot of cheers when introduced. And thats the way it should have been

Banned
    Rep Level
    wow u guys really really like ak huh

Rep Level
    Miny is weird team. Sucks completely vs Jazz and then next night goes to Denver, loses Love in 3 quarter and still wins it. 14/4/3/3 game for AK.

Rep Level
    Kevin Love refractures finger, out another four to six weeks, probs.

Rep Level
    Just watched the end of the wolves game. The commentator mentioned that AK is 1 assist away from 2000 and 1 steal away from 1000 for his carrier. Glad that I got to watch most of those while he was with the Jazz.