Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Alec Burks

Who wants salt in their wounds!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Good lord i dont know if its ds ambien or you are a demon spawned from chris angel

*confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Maybe, but wouldn't the Jazz want to give Burks some minutes if they were trying to trade him?
    Well unless he demanded a trade maybe, and they're trying to keep the problems off of the floor.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Well unless he demanded a trade maybe, and they're trying to keep the problems off of the floor.
    I can't picture Burks having demanded a trade two games into his second season.

Unless they had told him that his role was going to be less than he thought it was going to be prior to the season starting.
    You could tell from his pre-season interviews that he fully expected to start.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

I wonder how long it will take for "Free Alec Burks" chants to begin at ESA?

It's funny that you guys made a thread about this, I happend to be chanting this after the third quarter of last nights game.

It's only a matter of time before Alec Burks becomes Raja Bell 2.0

Can we chant DNP at the Laker game?

Good thing the Jazz used a lottery pick on this guy to bench him in favor of a guy who they signed for 2 million for one year.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for "Free Alec Burks" chants to begin at ESA?
    I'll be taking a "FREE ALEC BURKS" sign to the Lakers game. Look for me on tv.
    Head Coach Big Board:

1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr

This is truly insanity right here. How this kid gets no burn is truly one of the more questionable coaching decisions in Jazz franchise hx.

For a lottery pick to have played pretty well in limited opportunities his rookie season, to have played very well in summer league and very well in pre-season, to not even be a part of the rotation, even for 5-10 minutes, has to be nearly unprecedented in the NBA. Even Jerry Sloan, who was notorious for putting young players on the bench, found a way to get his second year players some minutes. Sloan's last lottery pick wing player, Brewer, the 14th pick in the draft, averaged 27 mpg his second season in the league. And that was on a 54 win team.

Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    I don't mind Foye I think he should start. Bring Burks off the bench at 2 and Hayward off the bench at 3. I like Carrol but he should play as a pace setter when the Jazz are in a lol.
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Being a deep team is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    Being a deep team is overrated.
    Well said.