Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we trade big Al who is going to score for us? Milsap can score, but he seems to do well because everyone is looking at Jefferson. Without Jefferson we don't have a guy that we can get the ball to and will score for us most of the time. Not Milsap, Williams, Hayward or anyone else. I'd love to see us get better on defense but you also have to score points to win

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    If we trade big Al who is going to score for us? Milsap can score, but he seems to do well because everyone is looking at Jefferson. Without Jefferson we don't have a guy that we can get the ball to and will score for us most of the time. Not Milsap, Williams, Hayward or anyone else. I'd love to see us get better on defense but you also have to score points to win
    Big Al is a guy you keep. He's as efficient in the 4th quarter as any so-called "star" in the league, and unlike those players, he's an unselfish team player.

His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving, and his rebounding and scoring are finally up to what we're used to. My hell...... he's even leading the team in steals this year!
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving
    Uh...You may want to watch a game and/or look at some stats.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    when big al was out.
    burks, kanter
    favors dominated the lakers.

stpo spreading the myth that without jeffersuck utah has no offense
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big Al is a guy you keep. He's as efficient in the 4th quarter as any so-called "star" in the league, and unlike those players, he's an unselfish team player.

His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving, and his rebounding and scoring are finally up to what we're used to. My hell...... he's even leading the team in steals this year!
    he usually gives up way more on defense than he makes up on offense. and he is a loser so in playoff he is content with getting swept

i wish jefferson would miss a few games when we have favors kanter and sap all healthy and available.
    so you can see what happens if those get about 30 minutes. and evens 5-10 minutes
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    i wish jefferson would miss a few games when we have favors kanter and sap all healthy and available.
    so you can see what happens if those get about 30 minutes. and evens 5-10 minutes
    With the perimeter players the Jazz have, it'd likely be pretty ****ing ugly. Don't kid yourself. The Jazz are markedly better with Al on the court than off the court.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    With the perimeter players the Jazz have, it'd likely be pretty ****ing ugly. Don't kid yourself. The Jazz are markedly better with Al on the court than off the court.
    ooh really jazz are far better with al of the court
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Uh...You may want to watch a game and/or look at some stats.
    Interesting, considering I watch every game.
    Over 17 points, over 10 rebs, 2 assists, 1 block, and 1 steal a game.

Efficiency is +25.00 over the last 5 games, free throw percentage is the highest of his career, and is only a percentage less in field goal percentage than his so-called best year with the T-Wolves.

I struggle to see what more you would want out of your starting center, other than better defense obviously.
    The guy just isn't a defensive player, get used to it.
    He's an offensive, 4th quarter closer, that any team in the league would want in their line up.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Interesting, considering I watch every game.
    Over 17 points, over 10 rebs, 2 assists, 1 block, and 1 steal a game.

Efficiency is +25.00 over the last 5 games, free throw percentage is the highest of his career, and is only a percentage less in field goal percentage than his so-called best year with the T-Wolves.
    None of this post has anything to do with what I quoted. Reading is fundamental. Dude averaged more assists (higher assist percentage even) last season, and, if memory serves, defended better in the early season last year as well (I was impressed with his defensive effort early last season, but he's been horrendous and lazy since about March).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    None of this post has anything to do with what I quoted. Reading is fundamental. Dude averaged more assists (higher assist percentage even) last season, and, if memory serves, defended better in the early season last year as well. 5 game samples...
    Oh so watching games, and looking at some stats had nothing to do with what you quoted? Did I read correctly or not?
    "Uh.... you may want to watch some games/look at some stats"

Provide 5 game samples of last years Al defense, and I'll provide the same samples from this year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh so watching games, and looking at some stats had nothing to do with what you quoted? Did I read correctly or not?
    "Uh.... you may want to watch some games or look at some stats"

Provide 5 game samples of last years Al defense, and I'll provide the same samples from this year.
    His assists are down. Wake up. I was mocking your use of 5 game samples. Do you really think his team/help D is better this season than early last season?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    His assists are down, moron. Wake up. I was mocking your use of 5 game samples. Do you really think his team/help D is better this season than early last season?
    Lol.... so I'm the moron when you tell me that my answers have nothing to do with your comments that were exactly of the of the same nature?
    His assists are .03 away (in 20 games) from his complete season last year.
    It's too early to wake up for one, and for another, I hope you get your jazzfanz jollies off for the day.
    I'm not defending Al's defense, considering it's about the same as it always was.
    I already said the dude is an offensive center, get used to it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

His assists are .03 away (in 20 games) from his complete season last year...I'm not defending Al's defense, considering it's about the same as it always was.
    Lol.... so I'm the moron
    Lol.
    Last edited by GVC; 12-06-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    ooh really jazz are far better with al of the court
    Statistically, the Jazz have been better with Al on the court than off. Maybe Al has a negative effect on the team when he's sitting on the bench...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lol.
    Haha sweet bro ;-)