Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so sad

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Caught up with the doubleheader tonight. Lots of drama. No Burks, crazy subs. The meltdowns about minutes will definitely be the story of the season, at least on this board.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    safe guess right there..
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRoach0 View Post
    I think this teaches us we still have a long ways to go in learning to fight the zone defense.

As soon as they clogged up the lane, no one wanted to go in there, so we settled.
    It's not entirely that nobody wanted to go in there, it's that the bigs were terrible at reacting when the defense swarmed the paint. Al Jefferson was by far the worst offender - my God everytime he caught the ball he just stopped and stood there with it.

Millsap and Jefferson did settle for a lot of jumpshots though. Sort of defeats the purpose of bringing in great shooters.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Offensively, we have no idea what to do with the ball once it gets down to the block. Just like last year, nobody on the perimeter moves, and when the ball gets passed out it gets shot from 23 feet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not seeing good signs from Mo Will. He plays like he thinks he's a star Pg. And he loves to call his own number. We're not going to win as much as we could if he's going to average 16 shots a night. Especially averaging 5 assists. It's only 2 games so no need to overreact just yet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    Anyway, Jazz by 18. (106-88)
    At least I was accurate about NOH and Jazz-20, one digit is 6.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I really don't like Carroll, but I'll admit he's played better than his shooting percentage. Still, we're inching toward a Roger Bell situation here playing playing a guy who only has perceived value while overlooking players who can actually contribute. I'd rather experiment with the small Tinsley/Foye/Burks lineup. Until Kanter/Favors are ready to score on the block dependably, we need another offensive spark on the second unit, and Carroll is a purely opportunistic basket/break scorer.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I am just so very tired of watching Al Jefferson.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love Kanter's new aggressiveness, but I agree with Harp when he said tonight that opposing teams are going to scheme against it. Last year, the book was don't worry. This year, the book is double him and he's worthless. His learning curve has changed in a good way, but tonight it showed that he still has a lot to learn.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You have to wonder about the extra minutes Marvin got tonight. He was pretty invisible. Happy to see him come in for Carroll, but anyone coming in for Carroll would have been good. Would have much rather seen Hayward come in for Carroll in the 4th since he had a solid 3rd. Weird because he played the hot hand with Foye, but shorted Hayward when he was playing better than Marvin.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    I keep hearing this but somehow the bench consistently gets us back in games only for Jefferson to return and **** it up.

that is a myth, it's a fairytale.
    sadly we live in a world where certain (stupid) people will believe in myths and fairy tales.

we will do fine without al's "offense". jazz played better without al on the floor.

please stop believing and reinforcing the myth
    edit: it was meant to the guy you where responding to
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    +_.jpg

A picture sais a 1000 words.

this one says veterans aint ****
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    +_.jpg

A picture sais a 1000 words.

this one says veterans aint ****
    Well, technically, that particular picture shows 10 numbers.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That game was a disgrace.

The Jazz have monumental issues drawing fouls all game, yet the guy who can draw fouls gets a DNP-CD. Ty's rotations absolutely monumentally sucked tonight. Tinsley playing until like 5 minutes left in the fourth was puzzling, and Marv getting more minutes than Hayward despite Marv sucking it up was also just a ****ing head scratcher.

Also, Ryan Anderson not being guarded at the end of the game was just so bad that it's hard to put into words. All that guy does is hit 3s, and he was open for one at the end. I really have no idea how that happens.

Jazz should have rolled with Davis out. This is a classic example of one of those games that adds up to the Jazz getting a 7th to 8th seed instead of a 4th to 5th seed.