Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: So It Starts...

  1. #1
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,348
    Total Rep Points
    26879
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,559
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    I thought republicans didnt believe in conspiracy theories?

  3. #3
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,765
    Total Rep Points
    15021
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68


    No mater how the election turns out the losing side will cry foul. But I fear that the rhetoric and fearmongering on bothsides has made it highly likely that violence will follow. I hope I'm wrong.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Both sides are morons. Left and Right wing nuts.

  5. #5
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,348
    Total Rep Points
    26879
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I thought republicans didnt believe in conspiracy theories?

    I mean it more as accusations of cheating. Not that the Dems are stealing it. Just that both sides are going to go ape **** over cheating and intimidation and all sorts of BS.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  6. #6
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,997
    Total Rep Points
    11762
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    There's a part of me hoping Romney wins the popular vote but Obama wins the electoral, just for the entertainment factor of hearing the right wingers whine.

  7. #7
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,004
    Total Rep Points
    11796
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    I can't wait for next week when this is all over, and romney is back on kolob.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  8. #8
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,445
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    I can't wait for next week when this is all over, and romney is back on kolob.
    I called it in another thread but I'll put it here too. The popular vote will be close but Romney goes over 300 in the electoral college.

  9. #9
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    12,453
    Total Rep Points
    32231
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    I called it in another thread but I'll put it here too. The popular vote will be close but Romney goes over 300 in the electoral college.
    Can someone plz sig this?

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  10. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,125
    Total Rep Points
    49058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Can someone plz sig this?
    What makes it sig worthy? I'm assuming just to prove him wrong? If we sigged every post that was to turn out wrong .. could you imagine?
    #dumptruckin

  11. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,125
    Total Rep Points
    49058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Can someone plz sig this?
    As you wish.
    #dumptruckin

  12. #12
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    12,453
    Total Rep Points
    32231
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    What makes it sig worthy? I'm assuming just to prove him wrong? If we sigged every post that was to turn out wrong .. could you imagine?
    He could be right, too. Just makes it interesting, seeing as these election-type-thingies happen every 4 years methinks. A bit different than a post that says that Gordon Hayward will never average >10ppg (which would be a funny sig as well, imo)

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  13. #13
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    12,453
    Total Rep Points
    32231
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    As you wish.
    Cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  14. #14
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,125
    Total Rep Points
    49058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    He could be right, too. Just makes it interesting, seeing as these election-type-thingies happen every 4 years methinks. A bit different than a post that says that Gordon Hayward will never average >10ppg (which would be a funny sig as well, imo)
    true.
    #dumptruckin

  15.  

     

  16. #15
    Senior Member Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    362
    Total Rep Points
    510
    Rep Adjustment Power
    12
    In my experience as a clerk in a photo center with touch screen kiosks I have encountered countless people who are baffled by touch screens. It never ceased to amaze me how many people could screw up something as simple as touching the screen to select what you want.
    Hate You Can Trust

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •