Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    85
    Total Rep Points
    99
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19

    Favors is being wasted by this franchise

    something needs to be done. someone needs to be moved. whether its trading millsap or jefferson the log jam is stunting favors' growth. i love paul and all but if he has to be traded or move to the bench thats what needs to happen. hes a great player but not an elite talent that will make the jazz a championship contender. the preference would be for al to go but i dont know how the jazz could move him, sap would be much more attractive to trade.

    we are talking about a guy who was the 3rd pick and has a ton of talent. he is not going to develop ever if he doesnt have a solid role and getting 30+ minutes a game.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my office
    Posts
    14,035
    Total Rep Points
    47138
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    They shouldnt be serving him alcohol

  4. #3
    Senior Member sepanol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,057
    Total Rep Points
    492
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker View Post
    something needs to be done. someone needs to be moved. whether its trading millsap or jefferson the log jam is stunting favors' growth. i love paul and all but if he has to be traded or move to the bench thats what needs to happen. hes a great player but not an elite talent that will make the jazz a championship contender. the preference would be for al to go but i dont know how the jazz could move him, sap would be much more attractive to trade.

    we are talking about a guy who was the 3rd pick and has a ton of talent. he is not going to develop ever if he doesnt have a solid role and getting 30+ minutes a game.
    He should first learn how to use his brain and be more consistent. Obviously it is not enough to be a great athlete for being a great basketball player

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,938
    Total Rep Points
    13965
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    He should first learn how to use his brain and be more consistent. Obviously it is not enough to be a great athlete for being a great basketball player
    Seriously shut the **** up.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Fakers Luck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    391
    Total Rep Points
    519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    He might have been able to slide over faster than Bigal on the last defensive rotation.
    BPA DL ASAP

  7. #6
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,055
    Total Rep Points
    18471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Seriously shut the **** up.
    This.
    "I will say, almost everything. And I didnít bring it every night. But I think most everything was a frustration."

  8. #7
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    16,828
    Total Rep Points
    55294
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Seriously shut the **** up.
    Hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Can someone tell me who the hell RJ hunter is???!!!

    *confirmed*

  9. #8
    Senior Member seattlejazzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,302
    Total Rep Points
    5798
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    When Hayward plays just 26 minutes, Favors 23 minutes and Burks a DNP-CD, you can't afford to lose games against what might be the worst team in the league - sans EJ and Brow. If you aren't going to properly develop the future, you damn well better win games, especially against the dregs of the league.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Eenie-Meenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,671
    Total Rep Points
    2915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    What they needed to do down the stretch was play offense-defense. They had the time-out so sub in Favors and Carroll for defense. Where's Ty's head? I thought of that immediately. He does that and I guarantee that Anderson doesn't get that three. Nor would they get that drive at the end.

  11. #10
    Senior Member asian_roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    833
    Total Rep Points
    620
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    What they needed to do down the stretch was play offense-defense. They had the time-out so sub in Favors and Carroll for defense. Where's Ty's head? I thought of that immediately. He does that and I guarantee that Anderson doesn't get that three. Nor would they get that drive at the end.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,711
    Total Rep Points
    6410
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    What they needed to do down the stretch was play offense-defense. They had the time-out so sub in Favors and Carroll for defense. Where's Ty's head? I thought of that immediately. He does that and I guarantee that Anderson doesn't get that three. Nor would they get that drive at the end.
    unless corbin thinks that jefferson is better defensively because of this mythical power called veteran power
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  13. #12
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,055
    Total Rep Points
    18471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    83
    I'm just going to come out and say it: At this rate, I would be pleased if Al got injured.

    I am a terrible and honest person. Short of that or a trade, Favors (and Kanter) will not get minutes.
    "I will say, almost everything. And I didnít bring it every night. But I think most everything was a frustration."

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,620
    Total Rep Points
    40191
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I love the fallout of this loss. Fans want a losing franchise Al l for hope.
    Well done Sophie

  15. #14
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    6,905
    Total Rep Points
    25692
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I'm just going to come out and say it: At this rate, I would be pleased if Al got injured.

    I am a terrible and honest person. Short of that or a trade, Favors (nor Kanter) will get minutes.
    Noooo. That's so uncool... I'm totally outraged. You shouldn't have! It's a man's career we're talking about here. Yeah.

  16. #15
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,055
    Total Rep Points
    18471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I love the fallout of this loss. Fans want a losing franchise Al l for hope.
    Well, it was really embarrassing. And Favors should've stayed on the floor. That was abundantly clear.
    "I will say, almost everything. And I didnít bring it every night. But I think most everything was a frustration."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •