Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Favors is being wasted by this franchise

something needs to be done. someone needs to be moved. whether its trading millsap or jefferson the log jam is stunting favors' growth. i love paul and all but if he has to be traded or move to the bench thats what needs to happen. hes a great player but not an elite talent that will make the jazz a championship contender. the preference would be for al to go but i dont know how the jazz could move him, sap would be much more attractive to trade.

we are talking about a guy who was the 3rd pick and has a ton of talent. he is not going to develop ever if he doesnt have a solid role and getting 30+ minutes a game.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They shouldnt be serving him alcohol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker View Post
    something needs to be done. someone needs to be moved. whether its trading millsap or jefferson the log jam is stunting favors' growth. i love paul and all but if he has to be traded or move to the bench thats what needs to happen. hes a great player but not an elite talent that will make the jazz a championship contender. the preference would be for al to go but i dont know how the jazz could move him, sap would be much more attractive to trade.

we are talking about a guy who was the 3rd pick and has a ton of talent. he is not going to develop ever if he doesnt have a solid role and getting 30+ minutes a game.
    He should first learn how to use his brain and be more consistent. Obviously it is not enough to be a great athlete for being a great basketball player

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    He should first learn how to use his brain and be more consistent. Obviously it is not enough to be a great athlete for being a great basketball player
    Seriously shut the **** up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He might have been able to slide over faster than Bigal on the last defensive rotation.
    BPA DL ASAP

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When Hayward plays just 26 minutes, Favors 23 minutes and Burks a DNP-CD, you can't afford to lose games against what might be the worst team in the league - sans EJ and Brow. If you aren't going to properly develop the future, you damn well better win games, especially against the dregs of the league.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What they needed to do down the stretch was play offense-defense. They had the time-out so sub in Favors and Carroll for defense. Where's Ty's head? I thought of that immediately. He does that and I guarantee that Anderson doesn't get that three. Nor would they get that drive at the end.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    What they needed to do down the stretch was play offense-defense. They had the time-out so sub in Favors and Carroll for defense. Where's Ty's head? I thought of that immediately. He does that and I guarantee that Anderson doesn't get that three. Nor would they get that drive at the end.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    unless corbin thinks that jefferson is better defensively because of this mythical power called veteran power
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm just going to come out and say it: At this rate, I would be pleased if Al got injured.

I am a terrible and honest person. Short of that or a trade, Favors (and Kanter) will not get minutes.
    I think he can play SF

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love the fallout of this loss. Fans want a losing franchise Al l for hope.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I'm just going to come out and say it: At this rate, I would be pleased if Al got injured.

I am a terrible and honest person. Short of that or a trade, Favors (nor Kanter) will get minutes.
    Noooo. That's so uncool... I'm totally outraged. You shouldn't have! It's a man's career we're talking about here. Yeah.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I love the fallout of this loss. Fans want a losing franchise Al l for hope.
    Well, it was really embarrassing. And Favors should've stayed on the floor. That was abundantly clear.
    I think he can play SF