Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proving?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Proving?

So apparently were all about "proving" for minutes in practice when he comes to certain people not playing. Then tell me why we already extended Corbin through 13-14 before a game played? He's basically a rookie coach so I think the same rule should apply. We should have waited until after the season to even think about an extension.

/rant

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    So apparently were all about "proving" for minutes in practice when he comes to certain people not playing. Then tell me why we already extended Corbin through 13-14 before a game played? He's basically a rookie coach so I think the same rule should apply. We should have waited until after the season to even think about an extension.

/rant
    I agree with this even if we had won tonight.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    even if by some mircale anderson missed that shot. and we won.
    corbin sucks and needs to go.
    or get a coaching 101 begginers class.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was pretty frustrated that the Jazz promoted from within and....still am. I was secretly hoping they would get someone like a Larry Brown, or Rick Aldeman, you know, a coach.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    even if by some mircale anderson missed that shot. and we won.
    corbin sucks and needs to go.
    or get a coaching 101 begginers class.
    People on this site really overrate the impact of the coaches on the teams. All they need to do is not being terrible. If we added to this team LeBron, younger Duncan or peak Shaq the Jazz would become an instant contender. And if we replaced Corbin with Popovich or Phil Jackson the Jazz would still finish as the 6th-8th team in the West.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledribble View Post
    People on this site really overrate the impact of the coaches on the teams. All they need to do is not being terrible. If we added to this team LeBron, younger Duncan or peak Shaq the Jazz would become an instant contender. And if we replaced Corbin with Popovich or Phil Jackson the Jazz would still finish as the 6th-8th team in the West.
    I totally disagree with what you're saying here.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Definite ALT. dumbest thing I've ever read.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    b y simply doing offense defense subs? jazz wouldnt go 82-0

but would win 3-5 games per season more.
    i'm not overating corbins impact/
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I totally disagree with what you're saying here.
    Are Rick Carlisle and Erik Spoelstra great coaches? What about Scott Brooks, who almost won it all? All of them are average coaches who were carried by their superstars. There are dozens of people who can be an average NBA coach.

If coaches had such a great impact on the teams records they would be paid more than NBA scrubs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so if we are overating a coach.
    we could write a program that substitues players.
    it would save millions.
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Are Rick Carlisle and Erik Spoelstra great coaches? What about Scott Brooks, who almost won it all? All of them are average coaches who were carried by their superstars. There are dozens of people who can be an average NBA coach.
    Not sure I should respond.

There are teams that about anyone could coach a winning season. But to suggest that the Jazz couldn't be coached better, to win more, is dumb.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin should have to earn his reps as a coach. For now on, veteran fans should call the shots. He isnt ready.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    har. har. har.

Peak Shaq.

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post

/rant
    Hahaha. Jesus
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah, coaching is overrated. It's just a coincidence that the good ones always win wherever they go and the bad ones always lose. Sheer coincidence.