Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Game #3: Jazz at Spurs 6:30 PM MST - Root Sports, 1280 AM/97.5 FM

The game will be played here:

(1-1)

vs

(2-0)

Last game

The Jazz lost 88-86 in New Orleans last night, to a team without its explosive scorer Eric Gordon and who lost Anthony Davis to a concussion in the first half. The road woes of recent years have flared up again.

The Spurs beat the Thunder Thursday night on Tony Parker's buzzer-beating game winner: A missing person report was filed for Russell Westbrook.

Starting Lineups

Jazz:

Mo Williams
    Gordon Hayward
    Marvin Williams
    Paul Millsap
    Al Jefferson

Spurs:

Tony Parker
    Danny Green
    Kawhi Leonard
    Tim Duncan
    Boris Diaw

Bench

Spurs:

Stephen Jackson
    Gary Neal
    Matt Bonner (I swear the Jazz love leaving him open beyond the 3 point line)
    Manu Ginobili - if he plays and comes off the bench - see the injury report

Jazz:

Derrick Favors
    Enes Kanter
    Randy Foye
    DeMarre Carroll
    Probably not Alec Burks

Injury Report

Earl Watson of the Jazz continues to rehab his knee. Manu Ginobili of the Spurs has missed the team's first two games with back spasms and is listed as questionable for tonight's game.

These ladies will be at the game:

Last edited by nightmare3983; 11-03-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We got this.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If another team that has the power of 10 tigers at their home court beside the Jazz, its Spurs. It`s gonna be tuff but lets just hope we gonna take our talents to the road games starting with this.

And another guy who has power of ten tigers;

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hey citizen, what part of Capua you live in? Wanna hook up and listen to some games on the radio over some wine and ravioli some day?
    #dumptruckin

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    We got this.
    81-1 Baby!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hey citizen, what part of Capua you live in? Wanna hook up and listen to some games on the radio over some wine and ravioli some day?
    Why not? I would love to. But i need to come to Capua first.
    Unfortunately its just a name taken by the influence of a popular tv series. But still i live somewhere around Mediterranean sea and we may drink raki and eat sea food any time you come around. I guess you know where it is?
    Last edited by CitizenofCapua; 11-03-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: reply with

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    starters will suck, spurs go on a major run. corbin will call timeouts but wont make adjustement. when the bench gets in it will be a huge hole.
    carol favors kanter will fight and claw there way back. then starters come back in and game will be lost then and there.

crobain start coaching you big doufus
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Why not? I would love to. But i need to come to Capua first.
    Unfortunately its just a name taken by the influence of a popular tv series. But still i live somewhere around Mediterranean sea and we may drink raki and eat sea food any time you come around. I guess you know where it is?
    Edmonton?

I kid, we Americans kid like that..

Sure, we can meet up in Turkey and partake of the raki. I don't have the long-standing traditions so I may prefer yeni raki. We can listen to the game, while having our raki with melon and feta cheese .. overlooking the Bosporus at sunset. Sounds delightful.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Edmonton?

I kid, we Americans kid like that..

Sure, we can meet up in Turkey and partake of the raki. I don't have the long-standing traditions so I may prefer yeni raki. We can listen to the game, while having our raki with melon and feta cheese .. overlooking the Bosporus at sunset. Sounds delightful.
    That would be awesome. That`s exactly how i imagined it. But we can actually watch the game we don`t have to just.. listen it. But ill stick with your preference though. That`s what hospitality requires.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Going to San Antonio is the best thing possible for the Jazz. Dennis Lindsey will have his mind free again and he will ship out Jefferson immediately. I’m starting to wonder if the thin air is hurting Lindsey’s ability to be the GM that this organization really needs.

Like I said, going to San Antonio is a great thing for Lindsey and the Jazz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh yikes. In SA?

We all know this is going to be a loss.

The questions are:

#1 Will the Williams bros bounce back after playing like dump in the last game?
    #2 Will the youngins be freed? Especially since this is game will be over mid 2nd quarter? Will we finally free Burks? How about Favors?
    Lakers Suck.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Thank God this next game is at San Antonio. If it was a game that we actually had a chance in then I wouldn't be able to relax.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    #2 Will the youngins be freed? Especially since this is game will be over mid 2nd quarter? Will we finally free Burks? How about Favors?
    Corbin finds Favors so precious to play him in garbage time (he`ll go with Evans probably) and non-precious to play him over Jefferson. At least Kanter & Burks may find some minutes in a possible garbage time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Corbin finds Favors so precious to play him in garbage time (he`ll go with Evans probably) and non-precious to play him over Jefferson. At least Kanter & Burks may find some minutes in a possible garbage time.
    It's a game against the Spurs. 46 of the 48 minutes can be characterized as garbage time.

Free the young kids or this is going to be a repeat of last season. Wasting time with the vets, watching the same shortfalls, and not developing the youngins. Time to go full fledged OKC like yesterday. Let the youngins play.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    NO.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha