Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    I'm just going to watch Oregon/USC instead and pretend this game never happened. Not really, but if I had any sort of self control with the TV remote I might because I can't stand watching any games that involve the Spurs.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Oh yikes. In SA?

We all know this is going to be a loss.

The questions are:

#1 Will the Williams bros bounce back after playing like dump in the last game?
    #2 Will the youngins be freed? Especially since this is game will be over mid 2nd quarter? Will we finally free Burks? How about Favors?
    Truly, you speak the words of Reason

Rep Level
    hoping we dont get too raped this game.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yamers View Post
    hoping we dont get too raped this game.
    If it's not a legitimate rape we could have a little Spur baby.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level
    I know the game hasn't started yet but are we losing yet?

Rep Level
    The key to this game will be keeping Tony Parker out of the paint on defense and being able to get open looks on offense. I think we're best when Hayward has the ball in his hands in a pick and roll situation, so hopefully we get to see more of that action tonight. Spurs are beatable and last night's loss shouldn't be sitting too well with our boys.

It will be critical Tyrone Corbin doesn't **** the bed again with managing the rotation - especially down the stretch in a close game.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I know the game hasn't started yet but are we losing yet?
    We're already down by 10, and Alec Burks just demanded a trade back to Colorado.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Rep Level
    This is where Corbin's lack of in-game adjustments hurts the team most.. against the likes of a Popovich who is the best coach in the league. I imagine the San Antonio lead stretching out to 20 points with Utah making a late push only to come up short.. 95-88 San Antonio win.

Rep Level
    Burks sighting in SA

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    This is where Corbin's lack of in-game adjustments hurts the team most.. against the likes of a Popovich who is the best coach in the league. I imagine the San Antonio lead stretching out to 20 points with Utah making a late push only to come up short.. 95-88 San Antonio win.
    Good prediction

Rep Level
    Jazz by 9

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Rep Level
    Back end of a back-to-back, on the road, to a top veteran team. Isn't this a guaranteed loss?

Rep Level
    This will be a fun game to watch; we'll see how much better we are. I hope to see some Carroll - he sparked us the last time we played the Spurs in the playoffs.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Back end of a back-to-back, on the road, to a top veteran team. Isn't this a guaranteed loss?
    This is the ONE game of the year I wouldn't bet on the Jazz to win. San Antonio has owned this team for the past decade. I just don't see us having much of a chance, especially with the game being played in San Antonio (on the second game of a back-to-back). I'd put Utah's chances of winning at 20%

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    Something to back this statement up;
    Popovich started Leonard over Jefferson at the mid-season, while Corbin wasting precious minutes on Roger Braille when Burks was begging for pt. If its for team`s benefit, Pop can make radical decisions without hesitation.