Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al... point guard your not!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Something just isn't clicking. It doesn't seem to be anyone's fault. Maybe it'll take time for the chemistry to develop.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Aww the man they call Big Al....yet another epic fail

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Very frustrating. Last two games were absolutely no fun to watch. Very few glimmers of hope and a lot of completely baffling mistakes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just face it. The Jazz can't beat the Spurs. The Spurs just toy with the Jazz and turn it on when they need and the Jazz have no chance.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo Williams having the game of his life at least made this one watchable. The Jazz only lost by 1/3 of what I expected them to lose by.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lots of blame to hand out. I want to keep an open mind but so far I am not impressed with Foye in the last 5 min of a game. I am also disappointed in the substitutions. I thought he took Mo Sap and Gordon out when they had the hot hand. And they were WAY to late in taking out Al when he couldn't/wouldn't play any D.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....too bad you were too young to see the Jazz when they had Stockton and Malone! Now THAT was some professional basketball!!!
    Not too young. I saw Stockton and Malone lose in Phoenix and Chicago a few times. I was hoping the Jazz would pull one out tonight... third quarter was nice. Those first two though... wow. UGLY.

Folks in the seats around us were asking if Utah was running an offense. I have to agree with them, it was horrendous. I saw Hayward looking at Mo like "what the heck do you want me to do", pointing the direction he thought he should cut while Mo was yelling something else on their way back to the bench. Foye was getting visibly frustrated by Green... started hanging his head (litterally) after some of those makes.

Senior Member themanknownassting's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Out of this loss it was good to see the Jazz fight back. But the one thing that concerns me is how lost Kanter looks. It's like he's lost out there. And after preseason I too had high hopes. Let's hope he improves soon. We need a scoring machine off the bench.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    郁闷。

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    How did Kanter lose all his confidence & foot work as soon as the regular season began? It's baffling.
    Easy to have that in preseason when you play vs scrubs or when opponent main players play at 50% at best. Nothing beats real game experience and he made dumb decision not to play for Turkey during summer. Now it shows. He looks lost.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is the third game too early to blow it up?

Favors is not a superstar. Hayward is not a starter. Burks is not .... well I wanted the Jazz to draft Leonard, he gets playing time on the Spurs. Kanter is a lost puppy. The jazz should have traded all of them to get Lillard.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Can't wait for the real meltdown ..
    #dumptruckin

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just finished watching the game. First, I have a question. With about 3:30 left in the game and the Jazz down 5, Big Al passed the ball from the block out to Hayward who made what looked like a 3 but it got waved off. Was that a 3 second call? Stupid Brown and Harpring were just yakking and never said what the call was. That was a turning point as the Spurs extended the lead to 7 on their possession and never really looked back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i think kanter must play more minutes cuz he can only gain experience like this. Look at bismack biyombo?, he can't grab the ball even his hands are worser than kwames but he played 25 min last year and now he has a confiance and a good knowledge of nba basketball
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD