Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I wonder if the Jazz will ever not suck on the road for the rest of my life.

Only a handful of teams every year are good on the road. It isnt just a Jazz thing. We first have to build a bad ass team that can win a lot period. Just rolling out an average team every year is going to cut it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Only a handful of teams every year are good on the road. It isnt just a Jazz thing. We first have to build a bad ass team that can win a lot period. Just rolling out an average team every year is going to cut it.
    We already have this guys. They just don't play or play garbage time. The most soft and lazy man alive is considered by Corbin as our best player.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    We already have this guys. They just don't play or play garbage time. The most soft and lazy man alive is considered by Corbin as our best player.
    I agree. But they arent going play, so it doesnt really matter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    At least OKC is also 1-2. The Thunder lost to the Spurs and the Hawks and they beat the Blazers. Sounds like a similar schedule to us. The difference is they were projected to be a top 2 team in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    At least OKC is also 1-2. The Thunder lost to the Spurs and the Hawks and they beat the Blazers. Sounds like a similar schedule to us. The difference is they were projected to be a top 2 team in the league.
    Apologist.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Apologist.
    That is my new role around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great comeback and all, but our halfcourt offense is the worst I've seen it in years. I'm still trying to figure out what we run. It's easy to see the initial plays -- dumps to the block, high pick and roll, a little side pick and roll. But once that first play is over, nobody has ANY clue how to get into a secondary offense.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great contrast was the Spurs. When they dump to the low block, which they do a lot more than most people think, everybody on the perimeter moves. Close guys to the post player rotate out, and at least one guy cuts on almost every play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One thing is absolutely killing me. It's great we've now discovered the corner 3. But when Al/Sap/Favors/Kanter get the ball on the block, the corner shooter has to get out of the freaking corner. By staying there, he's allowing the wing defender to double the post with the shortest distance to the shooter which kills the outlet pass. He needs to slide out along the arc 10 feet. I can't believe this keeps happening.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo was so hot I was cheering for him to take every shot in the game. And any time a player is that hot, I want that player shooting. But Mo's game terrifies me. It was OK to be over 16 shots in this particular game, but a situation is developing where Mo thinks he should be taking the most shots on the team. That's a bad recipe, even worse when the guy is in a contract year. My prediction is Mo Hate has a slight chance to top Al hate within 2 months if this doesn't get straightened out.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Mo was so hot I was cheering for him to take every shot in the game. And any time a player is that hot, I want that player shooting. But Mo's game terrifies me. It was OK to be over 16 shots in this particular game, but a situation is developing where Mo thinks he should be taking the most shots on the team. That's a bad recipe, even worse when the guy is in a contract year. My prediction is Mo Hate has a slight chance to top Al hate within 2 months if this doesn't get straightened out.
    I think you are correct about mo shooting to much becoming a problem however, mo hate will not surpass big al hate due to the fact that mo at least plays defense......... also mo ball hogging is at least more entertaining than Al ball hogging.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    also mo ball hogging is at least more entertaining than Al ball hogging.
    If any kind of ball hogging continues on this team, don't be surprised if we see some trades before the deadline.
    If no trades happen, then I see the Jazz not making the playoffs at all.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree with those that said Hayward had a good game but lets not forget early in the 1st Qtr his D wasn't good he let Green get a few easy shots to get him going, but the whole team came out that way.

Al and Paul need to get their stuff together as they just seem to be getting off to slow starts, can't wait until the 2nd half especially on the road.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nuts to Hayward for missing that FT and tripping on D. I love the kid but man that was irksome. Oh wait, wrong game... well I hadn't gotten that off my chest yet anyway so meh