Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 130 of 130
  1. #121
    Senior Member Purch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15
    Sorry have been busy, so I haven't gotten to anyones request lol.

  2.  

     

  3. #122
    Senior Member Purch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15
    Just so you guys know, my Labtop was broken since January, so I wasn't able to continue uploading videos for most of the season. However, I have a new hp labtop now, so I plan to finish off most of the highlights for this past season, this coming week.

    So also If there's anything you guys wanted to see in particular, I'll try to get to any of your request. Hopefully this labtop holds up, because it was completely inconvenient not having a labtop as a college student.

  4. #123
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,603
    Rep Power
    69
    Good to know you've finally sorted our your laptop issues bro.

    Probably the Summer League Highlights would be the main thing I wanna watch.. especially if we can somehow get Bazz & Schroeder, our team's gotta be in the Finals I would think!!!!
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  5. #124
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,785
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    Just so you guys know, my Labtop was broken since January, so I wasn't able to continue uploading videos for most of the season. However, I have a new hp labtop now, so I plan to finish off most of the highlights for this past season, this coming week.

    So also If there's anything you guys wanted to see in particular, I'll try to get to any of your request. Hopefully this labtop holds up, because it was completely inconvenient not having a labtop as a college student.
    I think it may still be broken. The "p" key types a "b."
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

  6. #125
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,603
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I think it may still be broken. The "p" key types a "b."
    Nah, that's how young people are spelling it these days.... lol
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  7. #126
    Junior Member DJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    You gotta keep posting the Jazz highlights next season. Absolutely love them. Great for mixmaking and I love the fact that someone scores only around 15 and you still upload it, keep it up dude. Appreciate it.

  8. #127
    Senior Member Purch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15
    ^ Appreciated lol

    For these summer leauge highlights would you guys rather me just upload all a players highlights throughout the whole summer leauge, or would it be better to do it based on individual games?

  9. #128
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,603
    Rep Power
    69
    LOL.. are we now re-starting the restart???!!!

    Go blue!!
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  10. #129
    Senior Member Purch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    15
    Well I'm probally gonna make a new thread for the 2013-2014 season, and give it a normal title anyway. But I'll use this for some summer leauge highlights/ preseason games for the rest of the summer
    Likes Hotttnickkk liked this post
     

  11. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    ^ Appreciated lol

    For these summer leauge highlights would you guys rather me just upload all a players highlights throughout the whole summer leauge, or would it be better to do it based on individual games?
    All the highlights throughout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •