Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,097
    Rep Power
    93

    fanzz promotion is back!

    Not sure if there has been a post about this already, and it actually started thursday but....

    Fanzz has a promotion that if you spend 75 dollars you get 2 upper bowl tickets and if you spend 100 dollars you get 2 lower bowl tickets....
    I went to the fanzz and fashion place and they only had upper bowl tickets left, so i went to valley fair mall and they were getting close to running out of lower bowl tickets so hurry!

    I bought a home burks jersey and a hat and received 2 lower bowl tickets (97 dollar value)

    Also for those of you who like alternate jerseys, they have these new jerseys (new to me at least) that are like a black and green camoflauge kinda design in hayward and favors only that look pretty sweet.

  2. #2
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Not sure if there has been a post about this already, and it actually started thursday but....

    Fanzz has a promotion that if you spend 75 dollars you get 2 upper bowl tickets and if you spend 100 dollars you get 2 lower bowl tickets....
    I went to the fanzz and fashion place and they only had upper bowl tickets left, so i went to valley fair mall and they were getting close to running out of lower bowl tickets so hurry!

    I bought a home burks jersey and a hat and received 2 lower bowl tickets (97 dollar value)

    Also for those of you who like alternate jerseys, they have these new jerseys (new to me at least) that are like a black and green camoflauge kinda design in hayward and favors only that look pretty sweet.
    I want to see pics of these jerseys you described.
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,905
    Rep Power
    150
    Dang .. I thought this was about free chocolate tacos.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Also for those of you who like alternate jerseys, they have these new jerseys (new to me at least) that are like a black and green camoflauge kinda design in hayward and favors only that look pretty sweet.
    What is the link for the Hayward jersey ? I could not find it ? I'm looking for the Hayward Jersey (charcoal) that Williams was wearing in the pictures when the team hit the malls a few weeks ago.

    Thanks!

  6. #5
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,097
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    What is the link for the Hayward jersey ? I could not find it ? I'm looking for the Hayward Jersey (charcoal) that Williams was wearing in the pictures when the team hit the malls a few weeks ago.

    Thanks!
    I just saw those jerseys at the store in the mall so i dont know if they are online... I didn't take any pics of them, sorry nightmare.

    They are kinda like the ute camo jerseys from last year that were pink and gray i think, but these ones are like black, gray, and green.... very unique and they are the stitched kind (90 dollars) not the lame cheap style.... Also like i said in the original post they are only in hayward or favors.... i saw them at both locations i went to. (valley fair mall, and fashion place.)

  7. #6
    Senior Member BigWilly087's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    14
    Can u get this deal online?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

  8. #7
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Dang .. I thought this was about free chocolate tacos.
    I love choco tacos! And now I want one. Thanks for posting this, jerk.
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  9. #8
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Fishonjazz, the tickets are for the Suns game on November 10, right?
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  10. #9
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    What is the link for the Hayward jersey ? I could not find it ? I'm looking for the Hayward Jersey (charcoal) that Williams was wearing in the pictures when the team hit the malls a few weeks ago.

    Thanks!
    I couldn't find it either. I don't know where Mo got it from.
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  11. #10
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,097
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Fishonjazz, the tickets are for the Suns game on November 10, right?
    Yes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •