Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,292
    Total Rep Points
    7365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39

    Quest to find out why Burks isn't playing

    Just listened to Corbin answer questions after the game. Why doesn't anyone ask why Burks isn't playing. If anyone can provide a link, a video or tweet as to some kind of answer from Ty or a teammate as to why Burks isn't playing, there's rep coming your way.

  2. #2
    His Premiumness Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    3,803
    Total Rep Points
    8398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Because Ty hates Jazzfanz.
    #dumptruckin

  4. #4
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,237
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Because we're 'competing' for playoff position. We continue to make significant (in the long run) sacrifices for, at best, a potential minuscule benefit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Trollolololol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    217
    Total Rep Points
    1483
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    Suicidecat.gif

  6. #6
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,040
    Total Rep Points
    3002
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Because we're 'competing' for playoff position. We continue to make significant (in the long run) sacrifices for, at best, a potential minuscule benefit.
    Jumping over dollar bills to pick up pennies.

  7. #7
    Senior Member seattlejazzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Total Rep Points
    4070
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Because we're 'competing' for playoff position. We continue to make significant (in the long run) sacrifices for, at best, a potential minuscule benefit.
    Poor spelling notwithstanding, that is very well said.

  8. #8
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,237
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlejazzfan View Post
    Poor spelling notwithstanding, that is very well said.
    Which spelling is that?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,278
    Total Rep Points
    20534
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Which spelling is that?
    t-h-a-t

  10. #10
    Senior Member seattlejazzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Total Rep Points
    4070
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Which spelling is that?
    I'm just busting your balls, because while either way is correct, I hate that way of spelling minuscule. Spelling it with a u, as you did is probably even the most common.

  11. #11
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,098
    Total Rep Points
    31405
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Just listened to Corbin answer questions after the game. Why doesn't anyone ask why Burks isn't playing. If anyone can provide a link, a video or tweet as to some kind of answer from Ty or a teammate as to why Burks isn't playing, there's rep coming your way.
    11 players who deserve a rotation spot. Damn Corbin to the explosive bowels of Fesenko forever! He should have figured all this out before the Devin Harris trade and Mo acquisition.

    FIRE^99
    No Mediocrity

  12. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,854
    Total Rep Points
    37983
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    11 players who deserve a rotation spot. Damn Corbin to the explosive bowels of Fesenko forever! He should have figured all this out before the Devin Harris trade and Mo acquisition.

    FIRE^99
    Again franklin you are making things more seem more difficult than they are..... just give burks SOME minutes, its not that tough really.

    I know, I know you are just doing your trolling thing per usual as i am sure that even you think that burks should get more than zero minutes

  13.  

     

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,831
    Total Rep Points
    1026
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    So what happens when Burks starts bitching? Are we seriously going to risk turning a young, potential star, into a cancer? Is this the message we want to send to good young players?

    Bench Tinsley and play Burks. If Tinsley bitches about it just Raja his ass.

  15. #14
    His Premiumness Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    3,803
    Total Rep Points
    8398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlejazzfan View Post
    I'm just busting your balls, because while either way is correct, I hate that way of spelling minuscule. Spelling it with a u, as you did is probably even the most common.
    What a bunch of nonsense. You made a mistake. Not the end of the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •