Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^^^^lol^^^^^^ :'(

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    \/\/\/\/lol\/\/\/\/

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Were you predickting this post would be funny, blues?
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Haha.

Yes Ty should fire his dumb ass self.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Pretty much.

I'm sick of this franchise's inability to pick a path and see it through to the end. If we're rebuilding, then REBUILD! Enough half-assing this. Enough fighting for the right to get pounded on national television against the #1 seed for four games at the substantial expense of the development of our young core. Enough of the cute "awww, they picked a coach from within the franchise to take over for Sloan. How honorable" bull ****. Enough playing washed up, one year rental vets over youth to win more games now when they aren't even capable of doing that for us. Enough ****ing with this team's future for the sake of the present when the present isn't something to be bragging about. Enough ****ing around and take the path that any common fan can see standing right before us. E ****ing nough.
    Time to tank was last season.

--franklin; Freakazoid (PBUH)
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Going back to the original post, we're most definitely NOT running the same offense we were last year (though we start similarly). Al and Sap's touches are down. I'd like to say there is a greater emphasis on getting other guys structured touches, which I'd be fine with, but that's not happening either.

We're seeing: Mo call his own number a lot. We're seeing a lot more early shots in the clock than we should be taking. And we're seeing tons of one on one basketball with no movement. I've seen maybe 5 good cuts in 3 games, maybe 8 good screens.

Jerry's offenses might have been archaic and inflexible, but they had a clear plan and the offense didn't die after 10 seconds. Ty has yet to show that this offense has any clear plan. Our 12 to 0 offense is as bad as any team I've ever seen.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Going back to the original post, we're most definitely NOT running the same offense we were last year (though we start similarly). Al and Sap's touches are down. I'd like to say there is a greater emphasis on getting other guys structured touches, which I'd be fine with, but that's not happening either.

We're seeing: Mo call his own number a lot. We're seeing a lot more early shots in the clock than we should be taking. And we're seeing tons of one on one basketball with no movement. I've seen maybe 5 good cuts in 3 games, maybe 8 good screens.

Jerry's offenses might have been archaic and inflexible, but they had a clear plan and the offense didn't die after 10 seconds. Ty has yet to show that this offense has any clear plan. Our 12 to 0 offense is as bad as any team I've ever seen.
    Completely agree. If they don't get something early, or throw up an early jump shot from mid range (grrr), they seem lost and go into a damn panic.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Time to tank was last season.

--franklin; Freakazoid (PBUH)
    I was one of the biggest advocates of that. I actually remember the three of us being the main ones in that big civil war on jazzfanz.

Good times, good times.