Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Bluesy..... It is you, it is you!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  2. #17
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm with Bluesrocker. Last thing we need is to risk making the playoffs by playing unproven young guys. No way I want to roll the dice. What if we missed the playoffs by one game? Then what would the 'play-the-young-guys-a-whole-bunch' clowns say, then, right?

    I'm sick of people here second guessing every single move the FO makes, or Ty's substitutions.. when have any of you numbskulls ever coached in the NBA, huh?

    Just stfu and show you're a real fan by supporting the coach and the players or gtfo.
    #dumptruckin

  3. #18
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm with Bluesrocker. Last thing we need is to risk making the playoffs by playing unproven young guys. No way I want to roll the dice. What if we missed the playoffs by one game? Then what would the 'play-the-young-guys-a-whole-bunch' clowns say, then, right?

    I'm sick of people here second guessing every single move the FO makes, or Ty's substitutions.. when have any of you numbskulls ever coached in the NBA, huh?

    Just stfu and show you're a real fan by supporting the coach and the players or gtfo.

    I agree PKM..... Free burks!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  4.  

     

  5. #19
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,748
    Total Rep Points
    21253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm with Bluesrocker. Last thing we need is to risk making the playoffs by playing unproven young guys. No way I want to roll the dice. What if we missed the playoffs by one game? Then what would the 'play-the-young-guys-a-whole-bunch' clowns say, then, right?

    I'm sick of people here second guessing every single move the FO makes, or Ty's substitutions.. when have any of you numbskulls ever coached in the NBA, huh?

    Just stfu and show you're a real fan by supporting the coach and the players or gtfo.
    Lol. Awesome.

    Ya stfu morons. Let Corbin do his job

  6. #20
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Lol. Awesome.

    Ya stfu morons. Let Corbin do his job
    Exactly. Is it that ****ing hard to just be a fan and support the team?
    #dumptruckin

  7. #21
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,762
    Total Rep Points
    -597
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    So so so, we lost a couple games. Big deal. We are still a playoff team. Probably 8 seed. Thats all weeeee neeeeeed right? Dont beat yourself up too much, you could be dealing with cleanup from a hurricane, or worse, you could be a bobcats fan. Lots of people are starving around the world and all everyone can think about is how many minutes Burks gets. Kind of puts it in perspective huh?
    ......I concur with you 100%! But what does BOTHER us is we've got morons on our team that have thrown their brains to the hogs......and we're paying them over $100,000 dollars a game!!!

  8. #22
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ......I concur with you 100%! But what does BOTHER us is we've got morons on our team that have thrown their brains to the hogs......and we're paying them over $100,000 dollars a game!!!
    I was proud to be from the south, until then.
    #dumptruckin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •