Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bluesy..... It is you, it is you!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm with Bluesrocker. Last thing we need is to risk making the playoffs by playing unproven young guys. No way I want to roll the dice. What if we missed the playoffs by one game? Then what would the 'play-the-young-guys-a-whole-bunch' clowns say, then, right?

I'm sick of people here second guessing every single move the FO makes, or Ty's substitutions.. when have any of you numbskulls ever coached in the NBA, huh?

Just stfu and show you're a real fan by supporting the coach and the players or gtfo.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm with Bluesrocker. Last thing we need is to risk making the playoffs by playing unproven young guys. No way I want to roll the dice. What if we missed the playoffs by one game? Then what would the 'play-the-young-guys-a-whole-bunch' clowns say, then, right?

I'm sick of people here second guessing every single move the FO makes, or Ty's substitutions.. when have any of you numbskulls ever coached in the NBA, huh?

Just stfu and show you're a real fan by supporting the coach and the players or gtfo.

I agree PKM..... Free burks!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

Lol. Awesome.

Ya stfu morons. Let Corbin do his job

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Lol. Awesome.

Ya stfu morons. Let Corbin do his job
    Exactly. Is it that ****ing hard to just be a fan and support the team?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    So so so, we lost a couple games. Big deal. We are still a playoff team. Probably 8 seed. Thats all weeeee neeeeeed right? Dont beat yourself up too much, you could be dealing with cleanup from a hurricane, or worse, you could be a bobcats fan. Lots of people are starving around the world and all everyone can think about is how many minutes Burks gets. Kind of puts it in perspective huh?
    ......I concur with you 100%! But what does BOTHER us is we've got morons on our team that have thrown their brains to the hogs......and we're paying them over $100,000 dollars a game!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ......I concur with you 100%! But what does BOTHER us is we've got morons on our team that have thrown their brains to the hogs......and we're paying them over $100,000 dollars a game!!!
    I was proud to be from the south, until then.
    #dumptruckin