Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    actually let al bring up the ball.
    and save his strength on the defense end
    According to us, he was responsible for not guarding Tony Parker, Ginobili, Neal, and Leonard. Why not have him play perimeter on both sides of the ball?

FIRE^99

Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    Here's another idea, there is a guy on the team named Alec Burks. You might want to play him more than two minutes in a three game span.
    Here is the idea which solves both problems, i mentioned that on one of my former post so i will not bother to type it again, i will benefit from awesomeness of copy-paste function;

"I know that kind of move would be over Corbin`s head but, how about starting Burks over Hayward and benefit Hayward`s "reasonable" playmaking skills with the second unit with him coming of the bench as the 6th man, with Foye as scoring pg? It would also equalise the energy level & 3 point shooting between starting five and the bench mob at least to a some degree. ...and no cookies for Tinsley on that one of course."

Hayward`ll still get more minutes than Burks on that rotation, just limit Foye`s minutes a little bit and cut Tinsley, Hayward`ll get somewhere around +30 minutes and Burks with +20 minutes.

Trade Burks, Kanter and Favors for veterans over 30. It's clear Ty doesn't trust the young guys. So just get whatever you can for them and bring in mid-level vets. Jazz make the playoffs as the 7-8 seed for the next several years. Corbin keeps his job, the Millers get more revenue from playoff games in the ESA and the sheeple keep shelling out their money for tickets and merchandise.
    JUST LOSE BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Trade Burks, Kanter and Favors for veterans over 30. It's clear Ty doesn't trust the young guys. So just get whatever you can for them and bring in mid-level vets. Jazz make the playoffs as the 7-8 seed for the next several years. Corbin keeps his job, the Millers get more revenue from playoff games in the ESA and the sheeple keep shelling out their money for tickets and merchandise.
    Sounds like a perfect plan except for us "real" fans on jazzfanz :-(
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    James Harden got traded already bro.

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    James Harden got traded already bro.
    Harden is too young at only 23. He would have never seen the court under Corbin.

I'm thinking more along the lines of trading Burks for a proven veteran like Matt Carroll. Or maybe the Jazz could offer Burks and the GS pick to get a star like Ariza.

You know, when we were all clamoring for Sloan to retire, there was a fear NOTHING would change. And it hasn't. Corbin is Sloan Jr. - without the coaching ability. He still plays vets over youngsters, sacrificing growth and the potential to be MUCH, MUCH BETTER in a month or two over the chance to lose by just 5-6 points or perhaps eke out a victory here or there in the short-term. Sloan always played for the immediate win, never really thinking about the future. Had it not been for Larry H. and his "fire" tirade, Deron may have never started until his third season.

The seeds are already being sown for discord. I'm almost hoping for a locker room rebellion. Otherwise, we're just going to see Favors, Burks, etc. run as fast as they can away from Utah first chance they get. And Lindsey/KOC will go out and get another Randy Foye-type player. Jazz are better than some teams. Utah has had the FO and coaching to avoid prolonged mediocrity. But the Jazz need a 21st-century coach, not someone who has adopted the same mentality of a guy who was stuck in the 50's.
    JUST LOSE BABY!

We should implement a policy where we call every quarter the 3rd quarter. We would win most of our games if they were all 3rd quarters.