Rep Level

Lakers game on NBA League Pass?

Trying to set my DVR (Directv) to record the Lakers-Jazz game on Wednesday, but I don't see it anywhere on the channel guide? Is the game even televised? Anyone else having the same problem? Any help would be appreciated. Mahalo.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by akirac73 View Post
    Trying to set my DVR (Directv) to record the Lakers-Jazz game on Wednesday, but I don't see it anywhere on the channel guide? Is the game even televised? Anyone else having the same problem? Any help would be appreciated. Mahalo.
    One way I've got around looking for the typical league pass channels is just to record all the Jazz games on channel 684. It will record the Jazz broadcast (if there is one). See if you see the game listed on 684 for that day (which is the Root Sports Utah channel).

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    One way I've got around looking for the typical league pass channels is just to record all the Jazz games on channel 684. It will record the Jazz broadcast (if there is one). See if you see the game listed on 684 for that day (which is the Root Sports Utah channel).
    That's true - I watch every Jazz game on 684. However, that's only available if you have the Sports Package. Which is a complete waste of money unless you're a huge college football/basketball fan. Everything is blacked out on those channels unless you purchase the sports package (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL) separately.

Weird - I don't see it on the NBA League Pass Schedule for DirecTV.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Did anyone watch this? I want to see how Drummond looked.