Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Highlight of the game...Craig Bolerjack - "Gay between the legs"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by just because View Post
    Oh and let me add my other 2 cents on Foye. I was all for trying him out at the expense of Burks but his chucking and lack of court vision puts him in the Al department if you ask me.
    Its his defense that PO'd me tonight. That play where he watched his guy spin to the baseline was horrible.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    sg jazz fan you coming to #n9?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't see the point in player complaints. This is the worst Jazz offense since the pre Deron era. We have no plan. We run convoluted cuts under the basket that never result in shots. When we drop the ball into the post, nobody on the perimeter moves. Guys just hoist shots when they want. And everybody hits the panic button when the shot clock gets to 10 which is more than enough time to make something happen. This is all on Ty.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    sg jazz fan you coming to #n9?
    ?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    By contrast, look at Memphis. They don't have a complicated offense to figure out. They run everything through the bigs. But when they do, their wings cut to the basket. I don't think I saw the Jazz cut to the basket 5 times tonight. Alternately, they drive pretty relentlessly because their other theory is the bigs will clean up misses. The irony is we could do this as well as they do. But Ty doesn't know what he wants to run, and seems content to let Mo, who has very average point guard skills, make a lot of stuff up as if he's some kind of elite talent.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    ?
    Get with the ****ing program mang, answer is yes. PM me.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    By contrast, look at Memphis. They don't have a complicated offense to figure out. They run everything through the bigs. But when they do, their wings cut to the basket. I don't think I saw the Jazz cut to the basket 5 times tonight. Alternately, they drive pretty relentlessly because their other theory is the bigs will clean up misses. The irony is we could do this as well as they do. But Ty doesn't know what he wants to run, and seems content to let Mo, who has very average point guard skills, make a lot of stuff up as if he's some kind of elite talent.
    Assist to the choir .. no coaching.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The second unit makes me cringe. That's when the break, which makes our first unit offensive numbers look much better, doesn't work. They have no idea who's going to score or how.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The second unit makes me cringe. That's when the break, which makes our first unit offensive numbers look much better, doesn't work. They have no idea who's going to score or how.
    Srsly, break it down further.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    As another note, did anyone notice in the Spurs game how they always, by design, have one wing crashing the basket when Duncan or Diaw is fishing around for a shot in the post? They either get the pass or they're on top of the glass. When was the last time you can remember a Jazz wing slashing to the basket when one of our bigs had the ball? Or, more importantly, that there was a design to have the big time his move or make the pass when that happened? That's coaching.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love having must win games the 5th game of the season against the Lakers.

If we weren't playing the Lakers next I would suggest starting Foye and Hayward with Marvin 6th manning it
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Which is another reason to start Favors and bring AJ or Milsap off the bench.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Congrats to Marvin for replacing Bell perfectly: 30 minutes, empty box score, and you can never figure out just why he's still out there.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't see the point in player complaints. This is the worst Jazz offense since the pre Deron era. We have no plan. We run convoluted cuts under the basket that never result in shots. When we drop the ball into the post, nobody on the perimeter moves. Guys just hoist shots when they want. And everybody hits the panic button when the shot clock gets to 10 which is more than enough time to make something happen. This is all on Ty.
    Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I don't have faith in Ty to teach the Jazz how to run a proper offense because I don't think Ty fully understands how to run a proper offense.