View Poll Results: Hottest Woman In My Top 5

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kate Beckinsale

    5 27.78%
  • Halle berry

    0 0%
  • Jessica Biel

    6 33.33%
  • Salma Hayek

    2 11.11%
  • Jessica Alba

    5 27.78%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 177
  1. #121
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,066
    Total Rep Points
    48818
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    My wife.
    Kath, who could outplay me at chess and had a great cmile (my first fiancee).
    Jessica, math whiz, singer, and wearer of the sutest pair of horn-rims.
    Rebecca, a sultry, mysterious student.
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    More on this one. And pics.
    #dumptruckin

  2. #122
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,691
    Total Rep Points
    20196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I'd take Halle Berry, a clean Gabrielle Union and Candie Newton over her.
    I guessing u ment thandie newton (her first name is zulu)!

    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  3. #123
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,309
    Total Rep Points
    26764
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I guessing u ment thandie newton (her first name is zulu)!

    I did and I know her name is Thandie. No idea where I got Candie from.

    Insert oral joke here.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  4. #124
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,445
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I did and I know her name is Thandie. No idea where I got Candie from.

    Insert oral joke here.
    You suck!

  5. #125
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,213
    Total Rep Points
    31988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Speaking of Verne and Beyonce, does anyone have a SFW clip of mini-me humping Cleopatra's leg and Austin Powers spraying him in the face with a water bottle like he's a dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Does no one else like Beyonce?

    It's ok if you are all racist.
    She's hot for a black girl. Her legs are second (maybe) to only Ferge, Pam Anderson, and Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke, and dat voice! She needs to get stuffed to finish the package off tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Bullcrap.
    Roger Federer
    Pierce Brosnan
    Shirtless Ryan Reynolds sho nuff
    Michael Cain
    Wentworth Miller
    Matthew McConaughy
    Usher (to get Torbin off the nuts)


    (feels good to get that off the chest)
    No Mediocrity

  6. #126
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,810
    Total Rep Points
    8758
    Rep Adjustment Power
    47
    Biel and scarlet are the kind that sometimes do it for me and other times not so much.
    I need to think about who my current list consists of for a bit. I have the top two or three pegged, but need to finish it off.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    You go ahead and man-crush on manly men. I'll take a little feminine charm, thank you. And then he can cry me a river.
    Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront
    Mel Gibson in Mad Max
    Eric Bana in Munich
    Brad Pitt in Se7en/Fight Club
    Tom Hardy in Inception

    Cool. Rugged. Sexy. Need I go on?

  8. #128
    High Definition Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,187
    Total Rep Points
    3678
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    My wife.
    Kath, who could outplay me at chess and had a great cmile (my first fiancee).
    Jessica, math whiz, singer, and wearer of the sutest pair of horn-rims.
    Rebecca, a sultry, mysterious student.
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    Oh crap, we're gonna go this way?

    Alright, my first crush. Mandy Cully. We were in the same gifted and talented class from 1st grade to 6th.
    The next one will remain unnamed but a girl I was in daycare with and know to this day, a good friend of my wife and sister. She wasn't in my gifted and talented class but she was in my sister's G&T class.
    Rachel Bergvall, we both went to Valley High and were on the newspaper staff, literary mag staff and in the same gifted and talented class. She was a very talented painter and violin player.
    Katy McGrady, were were in the same tech school in the Navy. I was already married and with my kid on the way otherwise I'm pretty sure something would have happened. We'd eat lunch together a lot.

  9.  

     

  10. #129
    Senior Member AKMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,215
    Total Rep Points
    3318
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Is that the girl from Friday Night Lights?
    yes.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

  11. #130
    Senior Member AKMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,215
    Total Rep Points
    3318
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    We will stick to our mostly American, ugly women thatnks.
    good one... you know every rule has exception.... and she does have eastern european heritage
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

  12. #131
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,213
    Total Rep Points
    31988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    I have the top two or three pegged, but need to finish it off.
    Creepy visual bro.
    No Mediocrity

  13. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Google the girl lead from the new Carrie. And then notice how she's just 15. Double oof.

  14. #133
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    12,431
    Total Rep Points
    32189
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    This is my kind of thread. Saw a few of my crushes, IE Jennifer Love Hewitt, Charlize Theron (OMG...), Rachel McAdams, and especially young Lindsay Lohan among others. Cant think of a top 5 for now, but I will try and nail one down for future reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  15. #134
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,309
    Total Rep Points
    26764
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Oh crap, we're gonna go this way?

    Alright, my first crush. Mandy Cully. We were in the same gifted and talented class from 1st grade to 6th.
    The next one will remain unnamed but a girl I was in daycare with and know to this day, a good friend of my wife and sister. She wasn't in my gifted and talented class but she was in my sister's G&T class.
    Rachel Bergvall, we both went to Valley High and were on the newspaper staff, literary mag staff and in the same gifted and talented class. She was a very talented painter and violin player.
    Katy McGrady, were were in the same tech school in the Navy. I was already married and with my kid on the way otherwise I'm pretty sure something would have happened. We'd eat lunch together a lot.
    That route, ok.
    Stacey
    Selena
    Ashley
    Shae
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  16. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Bullcrap.

    There is no reason you cannot post your top 5. What are you waiting for.

    I'm secure enough that I'll even help you out.

    Brad Pitt
    Ryan Reynolds
    Dwayne Johnson
    Shemar Moore
    George Clooney
    You're right..

    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Sam Worthington
    Andrew Garfield
    Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina Jolie)
    Orlando Bloom



    Not TOP 5.. Just the first 5 guys who popped up in my head.

    Why doesn't anyone have Miranda Kerr on their list? Jennifer Lawrence?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •