Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member GoJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Card Board Box
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    15

    30 Years as a Jazz Fan

    And I can barely watch these games. The coaching is absolutely horrible, the players are abysmal, but what bothers me most is that ownership doesn't care. Sad because we were one of the best franchises in the league. All it took was a spoiled rich kid to get control for it all to fall apart.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    23,878
    Rep Power
    41
    Dude, it's Jazz road games. You will be high as **** on optimism once they play at home.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,314
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Dude, it's Jazz road games. You will be high as **** on optimism once they play at home.
    Yeah!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    5,852
    Rep Power
    46
    Yeah!

  6. #6
    Senior Member l Abach l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    12
    I agree 100% with you... My Dad worked at the Delta Center in upper management and left right before Larry passed away. He said that as Greg took ownership the work enviornment was different. I"m sure that translated to the Jazz organazation as well.

  7. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,800
    Rep Power
    150
    Ignore these young punks, GoJazz. I know what you mean.

    It's awesome to follow your team through tough times, shows fandom. Even better in great times (reap the rewards), but show some nuts you ****faces and demand something from the team you've given everything to! It's NOT okay. M I rite????
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,648
    Rep Power
    23
    I gotta defend Greggy, maybe he's not a great person (or maybe he is... I have absolute no idea) but what has he done besides encouraging frequent trading that us fans demanded, pay the luxury tax, and try his best to put on a competitive team? He's not the coach, player or even the GM ffs. This seems like a ridiculous assertion. So you don't like the guy... can't say he doesn't care

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    I gotta defend Greggy, maybe he's not a great person (or maybe he is... I have absolute no idea) but what has he done besides encouraging frequent trading that us fans demanded, pay the luxury tax, and try his best to put on a competitive team? He's not the coach, player or even the GM ffs. This seems like a ridiculous assertion. So you don't like the guy... can't say he doesn't care
    Yeah!

  10. #10
    Senior Member tonstermits's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    16
    Ownership doesn't care? Now what are the chances of that actually being true?

  11. #11
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by tonstermits View Post
    Ownership doesn't care? Now what are the chances of that actually being true?
    It seems silly to say that ownership doesn't care. If they didn't care they'd sell the team and stop trying to keep a small market team afloat.
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  12. #12
    Senior Member asian_roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    14
    The Jazz just can't get over that hump of mediocrity. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    22
    Ownership won't let Ty off the hook if he underperforms. That's all I care about.

  14.  

     

  15. #14
    Senior Member ClLUTClH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Going H.A.M.
    Posts
    1,087
    Rep Power
    11
    I will bring comfort to an uneasy situation. I started an NBA 2K13 Association with the Utah Jazz and, as general manager, I made some moves:

    - Traded Al Jefferson + Raja Bell for James Harden
    - Fired Tyrone Corbin and signed a new head coach: James Nash (A+ Offense, A+ Defense, A+ Potential)

    Also, Burks gets 22 MPG.

  16. #15
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    I will bring comfort to an uneasy situation. I started an NBA 2K13 Association with the Utah Jazz and, as general manager, I made some moves:

    - Traded Al Jefferson + Raja Bell for James Harden
    - Fired Tyrone Corbin and signed a new head coach: James Nash (A+ Offense, A+ Defense, A+ Potential)

    Also, Burks gets 22 MPG.
    Keep us updated.
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •