Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Keep us updated.
    This just in: Mo Williams, as a result of Al Jefferson getting traded, has requested a trade and refuses to play for the Utah Jazz.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    This just in: Mo Williams, as a result of Al Jefferson getting traded, has requested a trade and refuses to play for the Utah Jazz.
    Chain reaction. Just out of curiosity can stuff like that happen in 2K13? I haven't played any basketball video games in years.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Ownership won't let Ty off the hook if he underperforms. That's all I care about.
    This is one of those universal truths. Unfortunately it all hinges on a game of symantics and how they define underperformance.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Chain reaction. Just out of curiosity can stuff like that happen in 2K13? I haven't played any basketball video games in years.
    Sort of, yeah. They have ratings for things similar to that. If they have a high rating in 'Play For Winner' their chemistry will drop big time if they're playing for a crappy team.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    This is one of those universal truths. Unfortunately it all hinges on a game of symantics and how they define underperformance.
    Fair. But ownership brought in a whole new raft of players. Ownership has a lot of young draft picks. Ownership is not going to sit idly by while players don't get assimilated or developed. While this is a universal truth, another universal truth is ownership rarely lets employees stink up their company. Jazz loyalty to Sloan was unique. Ty won't be afforded the same latitude if he can't get this straightened out.