Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,680
    Total Rep Points
    2688
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25

    Call the Rest of The Month (or, How ****ed Are We?)

    Lakers @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Denver
    Suns @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Raptors
    Jazz @ Celtics
    Jazz @ 76ers
    Jazz @ Wizards

    Rockets @ Jazz
    Kings @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Kings
    Nugs @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Hornets
    Jazz @ Thunder


    Road games in bold

    8 road games, 5 home games. We are 1-3 already. What will we be by the end of the month?

    I predict: 6-11.

  2. #2
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    11,057
    Total Rep Points
    9693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    I think the Jazz will be 8-9.

  3. #3
    Senior Member asian_roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    832
    Total Rep Points
    620
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Have hope my friends, the Jazz just might beat the Wizards. It'll be magical 0_0

  4. #4
    Senior Member AKMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,284
    Total Rep Points
    4299
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Lakers @ Jazz W
    Jazz @ Denver L
    Suns @ Jazz W
    Jazz @ Raptors L
    Jazz @ Celtics L
    Jazz @ 76ers L
    Jazz @ Wizards W
    Rockets @ Jazz W
    Kings @ Jazz W
    Jazz @ Kings W
    Nugs @ Jazz W
    Jazz @ Hornets L
    Jazz @ Thunder L

    That makes 8-9?
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

  5. #5
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,087
    Total Rep Points
    2716
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    To answer your question I may say that even Aspasia would salute the Jazz for their performance by the end of November.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  6. #6
    Senior Member jope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ogden City Limits
    Posts
    1,676
    Total Rep Points
    3191
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    5-12

  7. #7
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    13,068
    Total Rep Points
    35792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Where's my kool-aid???



    12-5

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  8. #8
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,669
    Total Rep Points
    27791
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Lakers @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Denver - W
    Suns @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Raptors - W
    Jazz @ Celtics - L
    Jazz @ 76ers - L
    Jazz @ Wizards - W
    Rockets @ Jazz - W
    Kings @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Kings - W
    Nugs @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Hornets - W
    Jazz @ Thunder - L

    11-6
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  9. #9
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,087
    Total Rep Points
    2716
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Lakers @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Denver - W
    Suns @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Raptors - W
    Jazz @ Celtics - L
    Jazz @ 76ers - L
    Jazz @ Wizards - W
    Rockets @ Jazz - W
    Kings @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Kings - W
    Nugs @ Jazz - W
    Jazz @ Hornets - W
    Jazz @ Thunder - L

    11-6
    It's good to see some of us are still optimistic.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  10. #10
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    13,068
    Total Rep Points
    35792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Where's my kool-aid???



    12-5
    Is it okay if I change my prediction? I did a math error, and wanna change it to 11-6. Kiss my ass stoked, I ain't copying ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Lakers @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Denver
    Suns @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Raptors
    Jazz @ Celtics
    Jazz @ 76ers
    Jazz @ Wizards

    Rockets @ Jazz
    Kings @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Kings
    Nugs @ Jazz
    Jazz @ Hornets
    Jazz @ Thunder


    Road games in bold

    8 road games, 5 home games. We are 1-3 already. What will we be by the end of the month?

    I predict: 6-11.
    Please list this as head coaches. I can't evaluate how the Jazz will do until I know if they have a better coach than Corbin or not.

    FIRE^99!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,766
    Total Rep Points
    21316
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    13-4

  13.  

     

  14. #13
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,501
    Total Rep Points
    28294
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    14-3.

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    501
    Total Rep Points
    459
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    6-11. I hope I'm wrong and our guys pull their heads out. But I'm not seeing anything to get my hopes up.

  16. #15
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,669
    Total Rep Points
    27791
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Is it okay if I change my prediction? I did a math error, and wanna change it to 11-6. Kiss my ass stoked, I ain't copying ya.
    Liar, but it's cool. Get your wannabe American ass up on this bandwagon. We got room! Vamos al final!!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •