Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 141

Thread: Are you ready?

  1. #31
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,839
    Total Rep Points
    9826
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50


    Wow....

    "If Americans are so dead inside that they reelect Obama... We have to be destroyed."

    Wowwww...
    Lakers Suck.

  2. #32
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,983
    Total Rep Points
    7604
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Like the OR voter registration employee fired over voter fraud, the voter intimidation and coercion going on in PA and the culinary Union in NV accused of forcing illegals to register and vote.
    I thought the OR voter fraud case involved filling out blank forms for republican candidates?

    If so, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,945
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Romney's got this, he is in a much better position.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  4. #34
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,839
    Total Rep Points
    9826
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Gonna take a ride across the state lines to PA too - just to make sure.
    Be careful. Foxnews reported on their home page today that Black Panthers have taken over Philly and are intimidating voters to vote for Obama.

    LOL!

    If these folks don't want to be considered nutcakes why do they do some of the weirdest things? Check out foxnews.com right now and look at their pathetic website!

    No one else is even reporting the Black Panters story. Is it because they're all for Obama while foxnews is the only news agency with the balls to report this and don't want to report this or because foxnews is really just that desperate?
    Lakers Suck.

  5. #35
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,828
    Total Rep Points
    6719
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Romney's got this, he is in a much better position.
    How so? Not according to the electoral maps I've seen.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,434
    Total Rep Points
    2225
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Is there an election today or something?

  7. #37
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    Is there an election today or something?
    Coke or Pepsi?

  8. #38
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,784
    Total Rep Points
    28215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    I thought the OR voter fraud case involved filling out blank forms for republican candidates?

    If so, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
    The "if so" implies you want them prosecuted only if they are republican. ********. Prosecute them regardless of party affiliation. I am not singling out Dems or Repubs.

    If it is a shot at some percieved bias you think I have about who should be prosecuted and who shouldn't then you are grossly off base.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  9. #39
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,828
    Total Rep Points
    6719
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The "if so" implies you want them prosecuted only if they are republican. ********. Prosecute them regardless of party affiliation. I am not singling out Dems or Repubs.

    If it is a shot at some percieved bias you think I have about who should be prosecuted and who shouldn't then you are grossly off base.
    I got the same impression based on the words he bolded.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    I'm pretty sure Candrew was joking...

    Here's some levity for you all...


  11. #41
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,983
    Total Rep Points
    7604
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    I'm pretty sure I was joking too.

  12. #42
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,784
    Total Rep Points
    28215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    I'm pretty sure Candrew was joking...
    Here's some levity for you all...

    Entirely possible. I do not know his humor well enough to tell so I went with the way he worded things and as GF said what he bolded.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  13.  

     

  14. #43
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    I'm pretty sure I was joking too.
    Stay out of this.

  15. #44
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,983
    Total Rep Points
    7604
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Be careful. Foxnews reported on their home page today that Black Panthers have taken over Philly and are intimidating voters to vote for Obama.

    LOL!
    It's the same knuckle head from 2008 (sigh).

    He should probably sell that Black Panther uniform on E-Bay. It's a collector's item. Especially since The Black Panters no longer exist any where for the last 40 years except on Fox News.

  16. #45
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,784
    Total Rep Points
    28215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    It's the same knuckle head from 2008 (sigh).

    He should probably sell that Black Panther uniform on E-Bay. It's a collector's item. Especially since The Black Panters no longer exist any where for the last 40 years except on Fox News.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •